Hilton Released after 4-5 Days

I am not going to argue with you about Paris. However, unlike you- I have heard from someone who spent an entire weekend with her. She says Paris is nothing like she is on TV and she is a genius for knowing what sells in America— and she makes money doing it. Whatever works.

Whore off!

your signature has you riding a motorcycle without a helmet… you think she’s a whore, i think you’re an idiot… we’re all entitled to our opinions…

i really could careless what she does…its just that the American publican is so intrigued in the shitty morals of celebrities…its the media who makes these situations…if the media wouldn’t cover it celebrities would prob be totally different people

i believe she does a lot of these acts for free publicity in whatever she does bushiness ventures she has

The bottom line is she isn’t a fucking criminal thats a threat to society. She should have never be sent to jail. What a waste of tax dollars. Weather you like her on not they have to spend a shit load of extra money to keep her ass safe. There are plenty of bitches in jail that would loved to have been the one to shank Paris Hilton. Perhaps she is a stupid spoiled slut, perhaps she’s level headed and selling what America buys. Either way I know people that have been pulled over while on probation for DUI and got another DUI that never went to jail. Its all a complete waste of tax money, and media attention.

If you disagree with me, your wrong.

that’s signature material there

Jenn, do you really think we’d even know who that fucking cock depository is if she wasn’t a Hilton? NO!!! Fusc her personality, if it was worth something she wouldn’t portray herself the way she does. Shame on you for not realizing that.

You cannot tell me if your daddy was who he was, you would not use that to jump start your own dreams?

All this sounds like a lot of jealousy to me. My opinions are based on what a friend of mine has told me about a 1st hand experience with her.

I would also like to know what makes her a slut? ONE sex tape proving she has slept with ONE guy? It wasn’t Debbie does Dallas.

No jealousy here, I just firmly believe that if you can use you/your families influence, use it better, thats all.

There is far more evidence to say she is a slut, than not. :moon: Somewhere I have the panties to prove it…:tounge: and before you ask no I’m not wearing them

what evidence? are you a ‘private eye’… your keen sense of other peoples lives makes me wonder why you aren’t someone more special than the peanut gallery on an internet forum.

she is no different than a drunken sharpsburg slut that wears little to no clothes and panties…

only thing different is that she is on tv

i heard she was a millionaire too…

you know what the funny thing about this…she eats this shit up cause free publicity…if she was a millionaires daughter not in the limelight she wouldn’t get free publicity for here bushinesses

i would careless if i didn’t see here on tv anymore. i am not a star struck person.

i rather here about a normal person on the news helping a 90 yr old ladie across the street. than OOH MY…Paris was at a party got drunk and someone took pics of her getting in her car.

i would be happy when they stop talking about lindsy her and brittany

I would act the same way she does if I was rich. (to be honest) You are all very judgemental for never have been in her situation.

Weren’t you the one giving me shit for being a “North Hills snob” a few months ago?

dude… i’m with you… the media suxors… but what can you do? why be mad at the celebrity… i would venture to say that they get sick of the publicity too…

snob has nothing to do with it. she actually has money… thats the difference.

either that or she is a marketing genius…either way if you do not like her you can turn the channel or not read the story about her on the interweb

this thread is really fucking gay

Oh I’m a private eye alright, especially for skinny blondes with a nose for coke. I was referring to the sex tape, boatloads of photo-ops in sketchy situation. You don’t need to know someone personally to make a snap judgement like that, just like you did to me.:blue: