Paris Hilton's new whip

Sorry if this is a repost but I dont remember it. Thats Hot
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/Onefastmonkey/ph1.png
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/Onefastmonkey/ph2.png

nice beak

damn slut

she’s going to kill herself in that…fuckin whore

she can barely figure out how to use a can opener, how the hell is she gonna drive that thing…

she’ll either crash it and die, or break her neck with the super touchy brakes those things have

those cars are sweet. nice numbers. but the looks don’t do it for me at all.

the nose of her car looks like the nose on her face!

:inb4beingchasedbypoporozziandgetsinwreck:

I was gonna get one of them but decided I would rather have the s7 TT instead

Thats the SLR McLaren right. Here are some numbers.
MSRP - $452,750*
Engine - AMG-built supercharged 5,439-cc 24-valve 90°V-8 engine
Net Power - 617 hp @ 6,500 rpm
Net Torque - 575 lb-ft @ 3,250 - 5,000 rpm

Shes gonna crash it. Im suprised that she knows how to open the doors:rofl:

she’s gonna be talking on her cell phone and end up wrapping it around a tree…i can just see it now

She is a complete dumb and a half, she can’t handle this car. I agree she will crash in this thing

Skank…thats one ugly bitch with a hawt car.

she’ll lindsay lohan that shit soon

haha :rofl:

This is good. I hate the look of that car and I hate her. This will kill two birds with one stone.

IBeveryonewhohaspostedinthisthreadisjealous.

Its a hot car. Its depressing we know what will happen to it. But I guess when you have the money you can always buy another when that shit happens. So I guess its mroe depressing to know that 2 may die soon :frowning:

guys am not a hater, ahhh you know what F@ ck it I AM A HATER, I HATE this biach, cant belive she got a [email=“f@king”]f@king slr mclauren, OMFG, KILL ME KILL ME, i hope she rams into a tree and dies, but the car would stay intact. :biglaugh:

and you guys are nut, how can any 1 say this car doesnt cut it for them??? if this doesnt then the only thing would be a rocket strap to your back.

Sexy car, but it will probably last maybe a week tops in her hands. :tup: