Time to thin the herd. Cars FS ITT

I have made the executive decision, its time to part with some toys.

2004 Acura TL:
53k on the clock, auto/sport shift. Dumped on Form/Function V2 Heeltoe Spec coilovers, RV6 v3 J-pipe. Will include 17x8 TL-S wheels(teal) and can include 18x8.5 A-Spec(need refinishing) $15000+300 for A-Spec wheels

2006 Honda Civic Si Turbo:
125k, Precision 5857 setup. Needs transmission work, and interior cleaning. Comes with NIP Clutchnet Stg.3 clutch and pressure plate. Stock 17" Si wheels. $SOLD

1993 Honda Civic GSR Turbo:
200k body/ 120k fresh Gsr swap. Front facing mount Synapse setup, Garrett 3076R. Fresh Sepang Bronze paint, shaved bay. Needs brake master cylinder, otherwise ready to run, just needs TLC. Includes colormatched 15" Slipstreams, new unmounted Kuhmo XS tires. Can include extra upgraded Gsr head. $6500 +500 for built head

1986 300ZX:
120k, all original. Going to need TLC, has been in storage seven years. Ran great when parked. Will probably need some parts, atleast a battery and rear shocks. $2500

5x114.3 Rims:
Sparco 17x7.5 +45 Assetto Gara (Matte Graphite Grey) $600
TSW 17x7.5 +35 Nurburgring (Bronze) Minor curbage on one wheel $700

2004 TL shown with Volks, not included

2006 SI

1993 Civic Turbo
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8311/8057894155_7440f52179_b.jpg

1986 300Zx Pic is literally the day I bought it

Nice bunch of toys!!

Thanks

These are just short listings, anyone interested in full parts lists, or any other details, let me know.

Making room for super cars and shit ITT

what kind of transmission work does the Civic Si need?

word, civic is a good freakin deal even if it needs a tranny

Honestly, I dont know, I havent touched it yet. I was able to drive it onto a trailer, and off with out any problem when I bought it. Most likely needs 2nd gear, as that was the main problem. There could be shavings in the case that may have screwed the other gears. Grinding in 2nd/3rd and you can smell the clutch. I was in the process of finding another transmission, just havent yet. Oh and its lowered on springs, might need shocks, and I broke a tab or two on the front bumper, taking it off the trailer.

Out with the old, in with the mcclaren…

I sense you had a good week? Congrats if you did.

Civic hatch is a very nice deal, have seen in person a few times. Very nicely done.

god i want that hatch !!

Thanks, it needs the interior cleaned bad too. Its just grungy, it was someones daily driver.

Yeah buddy lol Thanks. The hatch is straight, the pass fender does need some love. Paint didnt break, but the axle did and the DR popped the fender out of shape.

Come check it out bud, just have to throw a battery in it. Oh and the snow to melt haha

=( Moved to Florida … or id be there today haha

Form/Function V2 Heeltoe Spec coilovers

http://i.imgur.com/xrU4X.gif

Haha, I have the stock shock/springs with 40k, to go with it also.

Still waiting to see what they would give me on trade in for the TL, just thought I would list here first see if there was any interest.

Would a trade in even cover the taxes? Haha

taxes on 220k would be almost 18k lol… shit is cray

Nope. lol Still have to find out what the insurance is going to look like too.

We could witness the first time a Acura TL gets traded in on a McLaren lol