Time to thin the herd. Cars FS ITT

trade your Z in also just to get rid of it for lolz

fuck that, thats like throwing money away, prolly only give him $300

The picture of the new/old car side by side at the dealership would be WELL worth it.

:rofl Would be pretty funny

go there in some overalls…lmao

Benny needs to go with you in an 80’s neon spandex suit like we talked about before. Make a few questionable outbursts that will borderline ask you to leave.

I drove it in purple winter hat, transformers hoodie and green dickies :lol I cant make this shit up

I’m sure they see some weird shit, but you never know who’s really buying or not lol.

Holyyyy shit. What have I missed? Are you really getting a mclaren?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4vau49FSE1qgu8oa.gif

:rofl Im toying with the idea. Its really a matter of when at this point. I have some other things that I need to take care of first. Then finishing a garage to actually store it safely. Cant have this sitting out like my dumpy Hondas.

wat the faq?

did you like invent edible dildos or something?

I cant go into details for legal reasons, but basically malpractice, hence the wheelchair last seven years. I took what I was given and invested nearly all of it, and it paid off. I will never walk normally again. Some say they would love to be in my situation, but its still not worth it.

You’ve earned whatever you’ve had to go through ten-fold. Anyone that complains or acts like a jealous dick can fuck off.

Ill give you 500 for the z

Thanks bud. I will never get back the time I lost. Not able to run around with my daughter when she was younger, she only knows me being in the chair, and it sucks. I hope that if I do get that car no one thinks different of me. My farts still stink, Im a down to earth guy and will give anyone that asks a ride. I most look forward to taking my daughter out in it, that is something we have shared since she was very little, she likes cars as much as I do. So thats my sob story.

I cant go that low. I really didnt plan on that one getting any interest, was going to give it to my brother if it didnt sell :lol

what did u invest in if u dont mind me asking? stocks or something or a personal business?

Lemme drift that shiit

Jk i dont even want to get in it. Just oogle. Glad its being made right, for whatever reason I thought you had a degenerative disease of some sort. Had no idea it was some goofs fuck up.

I would assume he means he got a settlement, realized he got dicked, and invested in a legal battle.

I just want to shoot it and sit in the drivers seat lol.