My car

So basically, i figured since i whore’d my car out tonight, and a few other nights… i’d like everyones general opinion on what they think. I mean i love the thing, but its not that much fun for me anymore and i feel like i’m inches from death everytime i drive it. But after seeing some people come back from, or go for rides with me i started second guessing selling it. It was actually somewhat worthwhile tonight and made all the wasted money seem a little bit less wasted…

:ponder

if u fuckin sell that thing i will kick you in the nuts. :nono

i don’t know you, or have even seen your car other than pics on here and i think you should keep it. once you get a lil older and have more self control having a nice fun car like that will be worth all the while. i had alot of fun shit back in the day that i wish i still had now. keep it.

I saw the deuce last at the lot. I don’t think you should sell, that thing looked too clean to let go. Besides an S2K won’t seem fun at all since you’re used to 500hp

DONT SELL. this is your first car, your baby. you WILL kick yourself trust me.

If you sell it there better be a 30R waiting for the S2K! :banana

Holy good god swift dont sell it. The look on muscle car owners face when this body kitted civic pulls their caged drag car is priceless :giggedy

The only way you could sell it and not be extremely depressed about not having a car is if you did this winter. That would give you 5 months of making the s2000 a sick. Who wants to be either car-less oor driving around oem and slow as a turtle.

slow stock car = :bore :idiots :sad

You’ll never get what you want for it.

Keep it and buy a new car through financing.

Have sex in new car to break it in.

When you do something wrong and are denied sex drive civic on winding mountain road.

Smile.

Curse Vagina.

Have a cheeseburger.

Cool beanz

I love it. Do not sell it. :nono

DGage is someone to take advice from, he’s been in the scene years ago and has had several toys.
I love the car and I’ve never even been inside it. I just remember when all you had was an H22 and how happy you were back then, then added 300whp and how happy you are now. I regret getting rid of the G35 from time to time.

And Ron, this car prolly wouldn’t be so great on those mountain roads when he’s accelerating out of a turn and it decides to just go straight.

IF car goes straight in turn grasshopper needs better tires and lighter foot.

its called torque steer,

do as you wish swift, not like my oppinion matters :sad

what he said :lol

DONT SELL, its WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too clean/money invested for some honda lovr to just pick up and drive

We could always have every one throw in 500 and have it as the shift518 car

yes torque steer i know i had a honda.

Decerate through the turn power out of the turn.

Too much power feather throttle. no need to be foot to floor all the time.

put a limiter on it, have the throttle only go half way… …nah

I know Swift a little bit. I don’t think his foot can get lighter.
Back on topic.

Swift. Do not sell. /thread

I think the poll is a little one-sided.

haha i just voted and seen the results 13-0. hahaha

muahah! someone voted yes, oh wait that was me. :idiots