FS: 1992 Ford Mustang GT

Wow. Sucks it had to come down to this…but GLWS.

If you are basing your passion for cars on what other people around you do…then you should sell it because you don’t deserve it.

Car enthusiasts are car enthusiasts regardless of what those around them do. I have lost gf’s, had funny looks from every member of my family about how I spend my time and $ on cars.

GLWS.

dont be a bitch dude. as much as you make stupid decisions and i shake my head about it, this is just too much of a bitch feel-sorry-for-myself move for me to not point it out. keep it, man up

i know, but its just hard when everytime i go to do something with it, im surrounded by a ton of bullshit. i cant even enjoy it anymore because i just get angry about “things”

and besides the fact that I havent even touched it in 2 and a half months because I’ve been so busy doing other stuff

i dont even know how you get through school and how you are going to get through a career; not to mention life as a whole. are you going to give up everytime you run into a hiccup?

your mentality on things is screwy. im not even trying to be a dick, not at all. you need to learn how to follow through with things and finish. finish, meaning more than just the definition

well if thats the case, change your description to something other than the poor me attitude. thats a shitty reason to sell a car and it makes you looks like an idiot. no offense bro, but if your friends are affecting your work on your car and how you fell about then you definately dont belong having this kind of car.

NO , dont do it, what about the lx swap!? Dont do it because your going to be wishing you kept this car in a year or 2 , im tellin you keep it,it was gunna look sweet when the lx swap was done too…

Don’t post up every little tiny detail that you are doing to the car and people won’t throw their opions at you about it. Sounds like you need a little break. Put it away for a month or 2, dust it off when the weather hits and enjoy it, but don’t sell it. Besides, you keep me employed when you ship stuff to yuor house, lol.

thats the reason I havent touched it since around thanksgiving.

as long as Quadratec keeps sending me Jeep catalogs, i’ll keep ya in business lol

man that sucks to hear thats a beautiful car and id hate to see you get out of the hobby in my opinion u really should keep it. but if it comes down to it i really could use alot of the parts you have off and on the car. if you do end up really wantin to get rid the stuff let me know because ive got about 3500 saved up that i was gonna start ording parts for my car with to get it ready for this summer and could come up with a few hundred more in the next week or so. if your serious about getting rid of everything shoot me a pm. and sorry again for what ever happend to kill your interest.:frowning:

dude, if i listened to what other people say ecspecially nyspeed and the fbody people id be driving a honda all riced out, do what YOU want not what others think you should do

I shouldn’t buy this cause i’m gunna be putting a grand into my srt4 and quite a few thousand more into my 98 cobra, but i really really want this, if it was a stick and already an lx i think i would have it already but that can be done easily enough, plus with a 5 lug swap my stock 98 cobra wheels would look awesome, im gunna be thinking about this one.

Stupid move to listen to others. You’ll regret this.

Seriously…
I even like this car.
don’t make me scrape together the cash

If you are serious about selling this, I would recommend ebay.
Throw up some glamor shots and a nice spec list.

wtf? ill offer pancakes. you really should keep it. unless of course youre replacing it wtih a firehawk.

Any interest in trading it for a new toy? Maybe get into the atv scene, I have a 2003 Polaris Predator 500

Don’t post and your pussy feelings won’t get hurt. Suck it up! geez, you amaze me with all your stupid shit you come up with on here. lol

if you listened to nyspeed you would of killed your self months ago

I just ran all this by my girlfriend. She lol’d and said you should call Oprah. I personally think you should go on Springer but that’s just me.