Swifty's Deuce *FOR SALE*

Ok, so i’ve just come to the point where going 170mph everywhere has lost it’s fun, and my license really isnt going to last much longer. Time to move on to something more professional, and keep it stock.

My car is officially, for sale, i highly doubt anyone on here would be serious about buying it, but if you can just spread the word i’d appreciate it. I would be willing to sell the motor/turbo kit, and keep the shell for the right price, which if someone is interested in a price can be discussed. Other than than, i’ll post pics, vids, mod list int he future. No rush to sell, its just gotta happen eventually.

I would like to get 13,000 for the car as is. The car runs good. For those of you who don’t know it is a 93 civic ex, black interior swap, automatic to manual swap, fully built JDM H22a bored to 88mm with a GT3076R, makes 465whp/390trq @ 16psi on 93 octane.

That is all… :errr

** pics and vids bottom of page 1, top of page 2 **

2500 is my bid

:nono

comon dont hassle me son

nah im just playin, its a fast car, raced with the bike, sounds awesome, and its VERY clean too i was very surprised about how clean it was…

good price but 2500 is a better one

lol j/k

Nice, nice price.

You should put together a full for sale ad with pictures and stuff and I’d be happy to post it elsewhere for you.

Good luck with the sale.

what did it take to get the numbers in your sig? race gas and more boost?

free bump

Race gas and 20psi.

heres a quick list of my car/mods:

Visual/Other:

93 civic coupe
06’ Acura RL white w/ silver pearl
17" Motegi DP6’s wrapped in BFG T/A DR’s
rear disk brake coversion w/ hawk pads/brembo blank rotors
Eibach Sportline springs/kyb gr-2 struts (soon to be KSport 4" adjustable drag coilovers)
Corbeau microfiber seats w/ sliders and 4point harnesses
Full black interior swap. removed rear seat/trunk/spare

Motor:

JDM H22a1. Stock power: (200hp/161trq) Out of a 94 prelude.
Hasport Titanium mounts
Hasport Stage 1 axles
Stage 5, 4puck unsprung Competition Clutch (soon to be twin disk?)
Benson sleeves, bored to 2.4L
Pauter Rods
CP Pistons
APR Head Studs
Supertech Valve Springs/Retainters
Skunk 2 Intake Manifold
Custom 2.5" Aluminum charge piping
Ramhorn Turbo manifold
Garrett GT3076R w/ .82 hotside (soon to be GT35R or GT4088)
Tial 50mm BOV
Tial 44mm Wastegate
3" Downpipe/3" straight pipe exhaust
Neptune engine Management
Dual-stage boost controller (16PSI for 93 octane, 20psi for 110)
Mishimoto dual core slim radiator w/ 2 12" slim fans
Full Race traction bars
Precision 600hp intercooler
Precision 1000cc Injectors

The car made 465whp/389trq @ 16psi. 501whp/411trq @ 20psi.

I don’t have a link to the dyno sheet, but the issues they ran into after tuning it is that i spool the GT3076R too fast. I make max torque at 3800rpm and redline is 8500. I don’t know much about the actual tuning, but from what they said its really hard to build horsepower without torque increasing. Not that it really matters right now because my clutch can’t hold any more torque either, it was slipping unless they waited 5minutes between pulls.

-Swifty

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thats a pretty high revving 4.6

:rofl

:lmao

Yea I would need some serious work to rev to 8500…obviously that was Swifty typing hang on I’ll edit it :giggedy.

Wtf are you guys doing hanging out together at 945 in the am :confused

Long night? Get a little gay? :naughty :gay

:rofl

I ran this car with Brooks driving right?

Very nice car. Good luck with the sale.

Haha…we’re not hanging out I am at work.

What are you thinkin about buying next Swift? I remember this car at dunkin donuts when it was just the H22 with only headers lol.

no offense, but I wouldn’t pay anything for anyone’s deuce.

Don’t sell it. :idiots

weren’t you talking about race me on drag radials ? :runaway

If you post up some pics I’ll put it on CRSX for ya, I’ve got 2,100 posts on there and I’ve never owned an RSX :wow lol

ok sounds good, i was gonna go wash her and take some good pics, but i have some already. I’m not sure what i want to get next, but i’m getting a new job and i hardly have time to drive her as it is. I gotta get something stock and newer. Every year i spend money changing something, or re-building it to go faster, and it just keeps draining my bank account. If i could leave her alone id would be fine, but i know i’ll never stop unless i sell her.

i want a S2000 for the summer. just I/H/E and some nice wheels.

thanks, i’ll post some random ones… you can choose which you think are best… i need to get some engine bay shots

pics

moar pics: