Swifty's Deuce *FOR SALE*

moar!

and moar!

ricey white civic! jk man gl with sale

thanks… i dont want to sell her, its just the right thing to do. haha

and some videos:

hoepfully i can get one of my runs in the next few weeks on tape w/ the DR’s

Would you like me to put this on CRSX?

sure, spread the word… haha, i’d appreciate it.

honestly what do you think of the asking price? i know its only worth something to the right buyer, but i can come up with like 32,000 worth of reciepts, so i’m not THAT flexible, i’d like around 15. Some of the mods were done twice, so thats why the reciepts total up to more than they should. If your gonna post it where someone might buy it, should i ask for more, knowing that someone interested is gonna try to bring me down?

hmm i just sold my car, ill give you 13 sOn :nod

Id put it on honda-tech but i think mike should cause he’s a sponsor and has a good rep

hey! you didn’t mention the body kit in the list of mods :nono

Part that shit out, youll make much more money

yeah but who’s gonna take it all apart? i’m not paying someone… cause im trying to not spend any more money on it. And if i sell the motor/turbo i gotta put a motor back in, so i can sell the shell… and i dont do the work myself, so thats prolly like hundreds of $$ in labor that id be losing out on again.

you think he would? i’d cut him a piece if he got my asking price.

Yeah Mike said he’s posting it up right now. :nod

posted on honda-tech

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2335171

thank you!

good luck with everything Swift :thumb

thanks, i really dont want to sell her but its sad to say… i’d have more money in the bank, with a car payment. Rather than 5grand worth of mods each year and replacing parts. :sad

sell it to big red, nice and easy

All I can offer is my Mustang and I know thats not enough.