ebay

i need a new car… anyone have any suggestions…

i bid a few thousand on this one… if i get it for my bid i’d be delighted :hsdance:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-TURBO-AWD-4X4-COUPE-PREMIUM-EXPRESS_W0QQitemZ300210175286QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item300210175286

do they really come with roll cage’s and 5 point harnesses from the factory

badass machine, what is the reserve ?

adult owned and never abused lol

oh boy. :x:

it was owned by a “racetrack owner”… i’m guessing it was Mr. Silbaugh’s???

I would guess it wasn’t even ‘abused’… just used as intended :wink:

reserve is unknown… Rahal won’t cough it up.

That car originally came from porsche audi in sewickley

i may be able to find out.

that works. get it (the car)

it’s all good… it’s low mile 10k on an 03… i can’t cough up even 65k so i’m sure it’s a pipe dream… hell it was at $51 when i started bidding!!! lol

it sure would be nice to snake a $125k car for a lot less than 1/2 though. :slight_smile:

i’m guessing, it’ll realistically sell for 68k - 75k

even at 60-80 is a steal. did i read that right, still has a warranty ?

do it you cunt

415 hp is calling you sonny

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/motivator9224239.jpg

LOL @ your picture… i am getting a call later today to discuss ‘options’.

60-80 would be a steal and a no-brainer if i made about 100k more a year than i do!

thats all you sonny !

lol at shaggy’s pic

That car is sick.

no more toureg or cayenne?

naturally, i have a history of illogical and latent decision making. yeah… i’m still in cayenne / toureg mode… i’d only be satisfied with the v-10 diesel vw and they are garbage 2005 or older… so i’d be ‘forced’ to buy the 55k+ version, which is almost cayenne money… but at the same, why buy a turbo’d SUV when i can get a shitty 4x4 truck to beat on / tow and have a baller daily… but, in the same respect the new model cayenne is coming this year, which will hopefully drive down cost on the older model.

which is what brings me here.

im in the market for a new daily driver (doens’t have to be 100% daily driver) and have been down the new audi s4 path, its about 50k for an overweight car that i was already looking for superchargers for, checked out new z06’s which is retarded cash flow, went the SUV route and am now just ‘looking’ around.

hence, my situation… i have to admit that porsche is tempting.