ebay

you’ll shoot your eye out…badass ride

what about a Range rover HSE sport?

^ :rofl: ^

its at 20k now

still high bidder!!! :x:

F a hse sport

bet you wish you got the money from the economic stimulus plan now!!! lol.

Lotus exige S? PITA to get in and out of but more than enough performance for the money.

or wait another year and a half and get a diesel-hybrid VAG like I think they are going to put in the Q7 or Q5.

or just buy a Q7 as they are pimp.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-AUDI-Q7-4-2-L-QUATTRO-NAVIGATION-PANORAMIC-20-RIMS_W0QQitemZ230233808182QQihZ013QQcategoryZ149414QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

decisions like this are better if you just go ahead and buy the thing and then worry about other shit later.

how about not getting a 911 turbo and just getting a carrerra 4s? might be a little less.

I’m car shopping now but not in your price range. Must be nice!

a 993 turbo. awd air cooled Porsche in a car that is still a drivers car. 996 and newer are blah imo. the lotus are nice, but not something i would daily driver. seems all the techs at sewickly know the cayenne’s front to back w/ as many problems as they have had.

swing by work and just look in the parking lot. alot of bad ass porsches. i say you fall for the 993 body. i love how they feel. the 996 and newer shit is to watered down imo, and no pun intended. they are more of a status car than a drivers car.

I’m a really big fan of this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280211880802

Not super excited about the color, but I’ve always been peaked by the C class AMG cars. Small 4 door sedan that is pushing around 375hp. Saw a commercial for the new C65AMG or something like that that is supposed to push around 450 :eek:

40k miles on it, bid right now is 11k. I’m about to bid on it, even though I can’t afford it :rofl:

Wholesale auction pricing on that car is around $60,000, so they may very well just have their reserve right in that area. Hell a 17,000 mile silver version of that car just sold last week out near Harrisburgh for $58,000.

wow i wasnt aware people actually had money on pittspeed lol j/p but thats a nice car i just wouldnt spend that much money on a car i think those cars are for status and status only:bukkake:

nothing wrong with owning a car for baller status… that car is pimp… wouldn’t have to twist my arm to rock it.

911 turbo is baller status…but it is built to dominate

x2 its a panty dropper

anyone that thinks i’m buying anything out of status either doesn’t know me or doesn’t think much of me… etiher way i don’t give a shit

anyone that knows me knows that i’m considering it because it’s german engineered and … oh yeah… a twin turbo 400+ hp car.

anyway, they want mid-60’s i stopped after work last night.

no. i don’t have a need, desire, or logistical reason for spending that kind of cash.

i was seriously considering z06’s which are even more new and are less of a car (if you want to argue that, take it to another thread).

but yeah… pipe dream… baller ass car though. they have my info… i was outbid in the mid 30’s online and probably won’t bid again.

and sailor… thanks for suggesting yet another $50k + car LOL aircooled would be bad ass.

any hycomp, it was due to the ‘low miles’ even though it is caged and harnessed… car is in really good condition, but is stilling outside… so it’s odd that they want that much for it… i didn’t even ask more than mid-60’s because i have no need to know anymore! lol…

How about a Boxster S?

the homo porsche?

:rofl:

it lacks 2 things

1. balls
  2. turbos

Is an older 911 turbo being considered? An RS-R build on an older wide-body would be really nice and very attainable. Hell you could even have Val wash it for you.