Wow im gaining respect for the legal system

First the judge that threw Paris Hilton into jail and is making her stay there, now this judge.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070611/ap_on_re_us/teen_sex_case

The original thread

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22920&highlight=Genarlow+Wilson

nice.

ima go get me some 15yo tang.

Awesome, but that is still complete shit that he lost 2 years of his life to this.

What I find ironically funny about the story is that the defendants lawyers name:

“We right now have an order of release and I beg the attorney general of the state of Georgia please do not file an appeal,” said Wilson’s lawyer, B.J. Bernstein.

Agreed. WhoEVER gave him that sentence and supported it should be stripped of ALL their rank/authority immediately because they are too fucking incompetent to clean McDonalds toilets let alone make decisions that change peoples LIVES.

Stupid fucking atorney general is appealing the poor kids release. I hope someone spits on them.

im actually impressed. so what kind of credit does he get for the additional time served? like a get out of jail free card for the future? haha.

zilch.

“sorry about all the ass raping you got, but please be sure to pay your taxes once you’re out so that you can support the next person that we wrongly imprison. Have a nice day”

YESSSSS… i remember hearing about this and watching dateline or something like that about this story… such a sad story.if i recall correctly, he could have slept with her instead of getting a bj and got off easier.

:tup:

horrible for this kid that he isn’t gonna get shit paid back to him for his time lost.

even more horrible is the fact that some rapists and killers don’t get 10 years in prison, yet he was sentenced to 10 for gettin some head. basically for just being a kid.

i forgot what happened originally - did the girl get in trouble also? i mean why don’t they just big brother it and throw every teen in jail (under 17, of course) who is learning about sex. it’d be one helluva party in jail at least.

I am not 100% sure but i think the girl was white. So black 17yr. guy getting head from a white 15yr. girl in Georgia. You do the math for why he got fucked over.

she choked on it and had medical issues/bills? lol

update: the Georgia State At. General filed an appeal blocking his release.

are. you. kidding.

poor kid. for real.

is a poor kid was a highly recruted football player that almost all say would have been in the nfl. Just stupid all around i cant beleave they wont let him go

That’s retarded. I hope that attorney general gets fucked over like the retard that kept going after the Duke lacrosse players

Here in this stupid country a kid gets 10 years fo doing what kids do… doing what hundreds of thousands of kids his age do daily…

in England 14 year olds are having sex no problem…

Law in itself is so relative its ridiculous… and disgusting in cases such as this

I have very little respect for the “law” since it all depends on where you are, who is interpreting the law, and if they are having a good day or not… laughable

IIRC Noone felt this guy deserved the sentence he recieved from this, not even the girl whom he had sex with, the prosecuter, jury etc. The AG was offering him plea bargains, but the kid wouldn’t plea (rightly so). Now this business with filing an appeal is ridiculous, but the AG office’s thinking is that they are worried about the precident this may be setting for more serious offenders.

so now they are ging to sacrifice a GOOD 17yr old kid because they were too fucking stupid to write the law properly to begin with.

Pretty much. The worst part about it is that the governor has the power to pardon him, but i think that a pardon would be too far in its ramifications. Instead they wanted to go through the courts to recieve the “reduced” conviction. Save votes…:roll2:

[edit] and as far as the legislature not writing in a retroactive clause in the actual bill, I think that too would have been too comprehensive and also costly for reelection. (imagine an opponant shouting about how this incumbant passed leg. in favor of sex offenders in AL) yikes!

Someone should go ‘Pablo Escobar’ his ass.

pics of bitch?