HOLLYWOOD KNIGHTS

I was wondering with so many guys locally there has to be some Knights in here some place. How about Dan Chisum anyone talked to him lately? Anybody run across a dude named Mike Whiteside? These are not Knights to my knowledge just some guys I know who go fast.:nuts:

wtf are the hollywood knights?

this is what I got on google, http://www.hwknights.com/

Ive never heard of that “car club”. It seems like that site is rarely updated and the forums are basically dead too.

Supposed to be a car club with some fast shit that they never drive. They have an OHIO chapther that is pretty much in shambles now.

Looks like an old school version of what most of you guys know as Steelcity’s Finest (which I have no affiliation with although our names are similar)

i aspire to be a hollywood knight one day :slight_smile: We’ve delt with Veterans for a while and try to hit the track rental days…

Not really. They were the old guys with money and hot rods and we were a bunch of kids with imports…way back in the day. One lady I work with, her husband hangs out with hollywood nights or used too. Who knows, I’m so far out the car show loop, if there is still a loop? gives:

you can post new threads in something other then the new member area.

IBCUTTY

Or you could just stop posting stupid shit

yeah thats right i should stop posting that he is only posting in the new member area and needs to learn how to work the interweb and move onto maybe off topic or something that fucking matters besides a car club that doesnt do shit anymore. good one there buddy

FWIW there used to be quite a few HW Knights guys on here back in the day. I think Bad88ttop was mixed up with them, and that kid with the green mustang with the dad with the C4 vette, and some others. I wish I could remember some of their names but its been like 7 or 8 years.

Stop making threads in this area.

I talk to a few of them. Haven’t spoken to Dan for a couple of month’s. What do you want to know?

car clubs are GAY /thread

i dare u to say that to them fucktard!!

They have some very nice & fast cars,good guys!!

said that without looking at the site, there are some nice car. I was thinking it was imports. but I still think “car club” are gay

Isnt Pittspeed an online car enthusiest club? aka car club?

There are some sick cars in Hollywood Knights. A friend of my dad’s is/was in it with a '59 Impala, '69 Nova, and a '32 Ford. I think he only has the '59 Impala now, though.

don’t start that again haha, please. :kekegay: :rofl: