New Guy

Hey all…Just joined today. I live in Bridgeville.

Anyway, here’s a pic of my car. See ya around.

http://www.cameron.pair.com/bsm/test.jpg

another black BMW, how many is there!?!?!?!?!? , welcome :slight_smile:

welcome cool pic!

Originally posted by Cutty
another black BMW, how many is there!?!?!?!?!? , welcome :slight_smile:

oh yeah, expect to get flamed because you are in steel city’s finest. with a club name like that, people don’t embrace it to well.

holy s%# dude, wtf is your problem?? maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. it’s a car club of enthusiasts…that’s all. jeez

there i fixed my post so no one will flame me for being a member of a car club. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 97 MPWR
there i fixed my post so no one will flame me for being a member of a car club. :rolleyes:
Welcome and expect to get a little bit of flaming…being a noob and all:D

What’s wrong with SCF? I’m friends with the guy that runs their site. :confused:

anyways, welcome! :slight_smile:

dont take anyhting seriously over here.

ask brad

no problem, that was me tryin to warn u, not from myself but in the past a lot of dirt has been talked on steel city’s finest. Settle, i’m not out to get you. :slight_smile:

brad is the reason i signed up here…had no idea it would be like this though. sorry for mentioning my club.

be careful of that cutty kid. he shakes it like a salt shaker :smiley:

welcome to teh board!

ah another one from bridgville! where taking over!

Originally posted by 97 MPWR
brad is the reason i signed up here…had no idea it would be like this though. sorry for mentioning my club.
he wasnt being an asshole!you’ll like it as long as u dont take everything eveybody says seriously. people joke back and forth and have a good time

welcome:D :cool:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
he wasnt being an asshole!you’ll like it as long as u dont take everything eveybody says seriously. people joke back and forth and have a good time

x2

welcome… i like SCF!!

haha… noob getting all salty… you’ll last about 5 minutes around here…

fuck scf :slight_smile:

welcome:beer: