Honda CRX Turbo

You tell me where he states where he got the block sleeved and if he has a reciept for it.

~180k on chassis

~5k on engine

fresh paint 3 yrs ago there wasnt any rust then just old paint and a few dings as the car came from the carolinas. i had it painted viper red. you have to see the car to fully appreciate how good of condition it is in, i have been told countless times that it is the cleanest crx around

tein basic dampers for dc2 integra

fast brakes 11.1" rotor upgrade

dc2 rear trailing arms with rear disk conversion and blox rear lca’s

b18c1 darton sleeved block, cp 9:1 pistons, eagle rotating assembly

b16a head, slight port and polish, type r cams, supertech valves, blox valve springs and retainers, golden eagle cam gears, percision 780cc injectors

97 type r trans, 4.4fd with factory lsd fresh 3rd and 4th syncros and shift collar

garrett 60 trim t3/t4 hybrid turbo

etd racing traction bars

tires nitto neogens 80% on the front, 50% on the rear

dc2 integra seats (mint condition)

tuned up to 19psi (404whp) i drive it at 12psi ~330whp to get it up to 19psi you would have to put a larger wastgate spring back in it. i only have a 7psi spring in it

the turbo kit is a synapse ef mini ram kit that i built, it fits a full size radiator still to help with cooling

im getting rid of this so i can buy an m3 track car :slight_smile: im sure there are some ppl here that can vouch for this car, it runs and handles great im just looking for something new to play with…

$10,000 obo

for now im not gonna part out the car, i would like to sell it as a whole.