1990 Honda crx

Up for sale is a 1990 Honda crx dx. I purchased it about a month ago, was intending to do some body work and an engine swap. Im having some finacial issues, and need to sell it. It runs and drives very good, the stock engine has 160k original miles. 5 speed tranny shifts good. The body is rusty. Majority of the rust is on the wheel wells and the doors. Interior is complete, and in pretty good condition for the age. There is a cd deck and some speakers, but nothing fancy. Only thing that it needs is CV joints, because it clicks when making hard turns. It has a/c. Has a clean title. Would make a great daily driver or a beater. If you have any questions please PM me. $650 OBO

its got a title right? and its clean

Yes, i have the title and its clean

ill go 450 on it.

Ill see if i can get 650 for it, if not ill pm you.

well you did post 650 or BO, i think you got your best offer unless someone wants to beat him. wheres it located btw?

located in norwich

would you be into trade and cash? or just cash money?

if you dont sell it to the guy that offered 450 by next week i would offer 500

i mainly need money, but what do you have for trade?

dont know was just asking if you need any turbo parts or something

off the top of my head
read disc off GSR
B-series drag turbo man
turbonetics wg
OBX lsd that i just bought
GSR rear cloth seats (mint)

i also have $450 cash in hand… if someone flakes

Dam I scoop that if the rockers weren’t so bad.

yea, the drivers side rocker has rust. passenger side is way better.

ahhhhhhhhh… im looking for a rex and thats not a bad price at all damn, what are you looking for trades? glws

hmmm i have cash in hand, thinking about picking this up if nobody takes it in as little bit, i would love another one for a beater

Im not really looking for trades, but if you have something to trade just pm me.

wanna trade for a ps3 plus some caeesh?

Perfect daily driver or parts car.
Wish I had the extra cash for it.

Trade you some wheels w/tires and some cash?

kinda interested. gotta see if i can find any money though…