FS: 1991 CRX HF

Up for sale is my 91 crx HF. The lightest model made of that generation, title says 1914. Car has like 153, 8XX miles. Typical honda rust in the quarters, but it’s not as bad as usual. Some surface rust in other spots. Could use new axles and front brake pads, i’m trying to get this done though. If not, you might want to do it. The car is on some type of universal rims that are 15" and have (4) Dunlop Direzza’s 205/50/15s. All tires have about 90% tread.
-CD player is a oldschool Blaupunkt but it gets the job done. 40w x 4

ASKING $1200 OR BEST OFFER.

Also for sale:
I was going to do a mini me swap so i also have the following for sale. D15b7 block, d16y8 head with ARP head studs and obx cam gear, new head gasket, 4-2-1 header with thermal gasket, d15b7 intake manifold with thermal gasket, 2 1/4 cat back exhaust with magnaflow muffler, ebay short throw shifter, ebay CAI, and some ebay coilovers, obd0 to obd1 distributor conversion harness, obd0 to obd1 ecu conversion harness, pm5 ecu, p05 ecu, and then the OEM ecu, another spare head that i forgot what it is but it’s SOHC. Might have more but i think that’s it.

ASKING $600 FOR ALL OF THIS STUFF.

COMBINE BOTH FOR $1700 FIRM.

Last thing i have are a set of blizzaks on 14" steelies. Used for one winter.
ASKING $250 for all 4 of these.

COMBINE EVERYTHING FOR $1900!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/awdtt/newwheels.jpg
(PS, not slammed for real lol)
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/awdtt/redtwo.jpg

The wheels are currently sprayed flat black like the first pic. I’ll get more pics up tomorrow, or if there is interest. thanks.

first crack at this lol…it has no power or anything i beat right?
so you are going to do the brakes and driveshaft before sale or no?
check your pm for offers. any kind of trade? lol

How much tread left on the snows??

bump for one of the cleanest 91s ive ever seen and a good guy…seen the car many times …well worth what hes asking , someone should snatch this up…btw kyle these pics dont do any justice on how nice the car looks in person…throw some updated ones up there dood

i cant believe you’re moving to cali

i seriously fucking hate you, alot…

can i visit this winter? :frowning:

X2

i may be interested… im me on aim when you see me on

wow kyle.

wow.

fuck you. fuck you. fuck you. fuck you in the ass.

but if you want to sell me those arp head studs, i’d forgive you.

snows are still like brand new, just a little wear in the rears but i’d say 95% up front, 90% in back or so.

can you bring this car to mighty tonight or some meets?

i wanted to go to the BBQ, but i really don’t want to drive an hour n a half each way lol. but yeah, i’ll take it to one of the meets.

me either

is this the one thats parked fequently on mineral springs?

probably not, he lives out in cowlesville past darien

nope that is my friend jim. his is also for sale though, but for a lot more lol

BUMP, buy it before i move!

You’re not moving you homo, you’re only moving to a yamaha r6

$1600 for everything

Fuck Me I need cash…

when you moving??