Honda CRX Turbo

Car is still for sale, price dropped to $8000

Wow, this would be fun…

^ get rid of your hatch, and buy this red

Quick question (and maybe your reason is different than others) But why do so many people sink a tone of money into building, or rebuilding an engine, then selling it shortly or immediately thereafter? I notice that happens alot. Is it out of necessity?

He has actually had this car for awhile.

Keith: I would have to rent another storage to be able to keep it. No way in fuck I would leave it outside here, car is too pristine. The hatch goes no where.

haha ive had the car about 8 yrs, its been turbo about 4 of those yrs. i have not driven the car for the last yr because i get into to much trouble with the police… i do start the car and move it around about twice a month though and i even still wash it occasionally. now i really want to get a race car to do some competitive racing in, as my m3 is too nice of a car to rip apart and put a cage in. so i have to sell this to fund something else. truth is its gonna kill me to see this go but i really want to try racing

What are you looking to do for a race class? BMWCCA club racing, NASA stuff?

Not really sure yet. Thinkin maybe an e36 and race an i.t. class in scca or something like that. Maybe even a spec miata… haha

Dude you could buy a turn-key spec Miata setup for cheap as hell. I’m gonna stick w/ BMWCCA club stuff for a little while to get used to wheel-to-wheel and what not, then who knows.

Bump

bump

dude put this in the Z’s spot and leave the Z out side, car sucks anyways

8000 obo ? whats bottom dollar cash today for the car

10000 for you

Doms not on here often, ill call him and let him get back to you

Pm’d