How can I get in the loop?

Try to figure out how fast you are and find someone who is about the same speed. Once you beat someone and are on the chain, you’ll be able to see who is ahead of you and you’ll be matched up with another person (designated by the yellow ?/?.) You’ll need to run that new matchup to hold an actual spot on the chain.

Now that there are many more people on the chain I’m not doing that. We needed to get people on when this first started to get it really growing.

That’s cool, I think its easier to understand this way :tup:

a total anihalation by someone high up in the chain isnt gonna earn you shit …

on the otherhand, a slight loss to someone on the chain can earn you a spot

lets say AAA raced BBB and put 3 cars on him, and the chain now reads
**** > AAA > BBB > ****

now you race AAA and he only puts 1 car on you, you can then reasonably assume that the standings are now

**** > AAA > you > BBB > ****

if BBB disputes these standings, another race goes down to sort it out

I’m game :poke:…Stock LS1

run slow84ta or slipstream

That should be a good starting point

BTW the only person that you should be listening to is ONYX Z32 because he is in charge. Though i’m right so you can listen to me to :wink:

oh the i ron knee.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16789

Slow84ta is out of town for the remainder of the season.

ugososlow…maybe we could meet up.
I forgot tonight is wed. I’ll be shootin down to S/R cruise night.

For all on the look out…my car doesnt stick out at all…just red overlays on the GT badges…oh and snow tires on the front.

if ur 13’s id run 05orangeSS…he should be somewhere in 13’s. hes out on fri/sat/sun nights

ok
well, I work on sat too…so no night is good this week…well, maybe Sat…fu(kin 3rd shift.

:word: unfortunatly I didn’t cart the s10 down as planned, I seariously probably be 4 or 5 fastest, :tdown: stupid flipping ricers, fastest import is a stock STI

oh roflcopter, good luck though

lol damn stock GT :slight_smile:

huh:eyebrow: ?^

Dont pick on my car…it aint so bad.

Black 2 door GT with a L67 swap (built shortblock), not bad, what kinda blower are you running? Sounds like a low 12, high 11 second car to me.

X…

Its a stock short bock, using the stock M90 from the L67. Low 12’s…I hope so.:ohnoes: But. I dont want to get too excited, or talk too big.

BTW: Your avitar makes me feel warm inside

That’s kinda gay 'cause that’s really me. :gay2:

X…

^ it’s true…

and…

it’s a little :mamoru:

:rofl:

:wtf: :hay:

Well, u look like a murderer…

The rain sheould be done by night time tonight… I should be out around the usual play spots. Maybe I’ll come through Mighty if Some of you;s will be out, and open to welcome me.:poke:

???
ugososlow…
05orangeSS…
SHERM!
Someoneelse…or whater the SHO drivers SN is.
Or just meet some of u guys for once…lol

My car…picture a stock daily driven black Grand Prix GT 5spokes, snow tires, red overlays over badges, no tint…OH, but I have these grey/silver…whatever grills that came on the car when I got it.

Lemmie know.