How many times do you piss a day?

I’ve always pissed more then most people that I know, but as of late it’s been about 15 times a day, partly due to the amount of water that I consume. It sucks, I hate having to piss 3-4 times while at the gym (1.5 hours). When I drink on Sat nights, the pissing is out of control. I’d estimate that I’m pissing every 20 minutes.

2 times

Nah dog you pissed in the sink at my parents house at LEAST 3x when we got back from the bar because that chick was taking a dizzle in my bathroom.

:facepalm

I can easily go 8 times a day when I drink a shit ton of water.

Let’s add a poll shall we?

I piss quite a lot… it depends though, if im keeping myself busy with work or whatever else I barely ever piss. When I used to cook Id got 6 hours easily without pissing and wouldent even think about it, but as soon as I got 5 minutes id feel like someone was shoving a fork into my dickhole because I had to piss so bad.

Now if im not busy and just sitting around, when I have to piss I have to piss. When im drinking sometimes I can hold it pretty well, and other times I have to piss every 20 minutes

and especialy when your workin on a female then you keep that shit piss free in hopes of a blowjob hahah :rofl

lol

This thread is funny to me because latley I have been pissing a LOT more than usuall. And im drinking about the same amount as I always have. Im prob averaging 6-7 times a day. And its not like a little tinkle its like, a gallon, it fills the toilet bowl right to the top. Not really to the top but it feels like it…

I piss maybe three time a day.

I can drink all night and piss maybe twice.

People who are pissing 8-10 times a day even if you drink alot should get your prostate or blatter checked. for SRS

uhhhh… no. If you drink 12 glasses of water a day, where do you expect it all to go? It just doesn’t magically disappear. Your body can only use so much, any extra just goes bye bye. The term “breaking the seal” is pretty accurate.

I couldn’t drink 12 glasses of water a day.

that ridiculous. insane even. how does you body absorb any of those sweet toxins

Smoked weed=dry mouth=drink stuff=piss.

However I have a bladder like a camel apparently, I’ll piss three, maybe four times a day.

I shit at least twice though.

+1… I used to shit like once a day when i was in school, cause id hold that shit… school bathrroms were srsly fucked up…

now i shit at least 2 as work bathroom is squeaky clean and then one before bed

Some of you that are pissin 10+ times a day should check and see if you have diabetes. Huge sign of getting that is pissing all the time.

It also depends on what you drink and how much you drink…

A lot of water makes you piss horribly…

Coffe/Soda does the same thing

ehhhh… not really. A huge sign of diabetes is having the feeling of unquenchable thirst. Pissing all the time is just a direct side effect to drinking a ton. You drink a lot, you pee a lot.

Totally depends…1-15 times a day. The day after a hard night of drinking I will piss once when I wake up and not have to piss the whole rest of the day from dehydration. On my workout schedule with high water intake I could easily piss 10+ times a day though.

And yes once you break the seal it seems like every 20 minutes you gotta piss.

2-3 maybe 4 times a day…15-20 times per day?:eek: wtf

True the sign is always being thirsty so you pee alot