i can't believe theres no posts about the SNOW

88 and sunny here?
fuck im not looking forward to the next month…
why does my company have to send me to ny in the winter lol

dry in north buffalo well rainy

Where in Williamsville?

Maple and Clearfield = nothing when I was out voting @ 12:30.

Right now I’m near N.Forest and Millersport and there’s nothing. Green grass outside my window.

Shit its coming…

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/Shockwave179/snow.jpg?t=1194381325

Wehrle is all white and slushy.

Main near UB South, all of Bailey between Sheridan & Main all the way down to the 33 on ramp it wasn’t snowing when I drove through @ 2pm. It was all rain, slush, and hail. It sucked. I have my winter rims/tires mounted and sitting in the back seat, and bald ass tires on the rear. Needless to say driving downtown was a trip.

As soon as I crossed over Jefferson it was just rain.

I’ve already been doing donuts…

It’s coming down in boston…the driveway is covered as well as the grass.

YES!

I just did the oil change on the Toyota 4x4 and it will be on the road tomorrow.The Thunderbird is now in the garage.My lawn is covered and so is my driveway.Hopfully tomorrow we get slammed so I can go plow through some snow.:slight_smile:

it was raining today as i was in the process of getting my winter car and such and it turned to snow and the camaro with 1 wheel and bald tires gwent nowhere and spunout on my onc randomly so its now sitting in the garage winter car goes on the road tommorow

It has been snowing all day in Springville but the ground must be way too warm because it is all melting when it hits.

amherst seems fine and dry…

Nothing at UB North.

Ground isn’t frozen yet so it’s not going to stick, hell it’s still 38 outside. Starting Sunday and onto next week supposed to be back into the mid 50’s again.

My birthday is next Monday and I hope to get one last round of golf in.

It is sticking good here at Wehrle/Youngs

no snow in vermont yet :frowning: maybe tonight. i want to make a snowman.

Just got to the Stadium and it is starting to stick good in the Hamburg/OP area.

yea nada here

nothing by ub south

lol they salted everywhere… i had a fun ride home woot, loving it already

Every year come fall I forget how cold it really gets when it gets COLD out!!! FUCK