feb 20th SNOW FUN pics

OK its 4:46 AM and i just got home from a little snow run with mindless. Im sure we’re not the only assholes out in the snow tonight.

This is the only pic of our trucks i have, but it’s a start. What do you guys have?!?!

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l289/mjw4669/02%20Jeep%20Wrangler%20X/0220080337.jpg

I had a hard time opening my car door to get out when I got home, thats how much snow there is/how low my car is

damn. i would have came out and met up. was out at like 2am

haha bill bumped the pole, what an assclown

so glad i dont live in buffalo.
Just a half hour north dosent look like that.

shit, my brother and I were out too, was tons of fun

i will say i really miss my truck in weather like this :frowning: But drifto in the tC holds me over :wink:

it snowed? there is absolutly nothing from lockport all the way to tonawanda.

solid 4-5 inches in cheektowaga

same in amherst/buffalo

dick, i told ya i wanted to go out. wtf??? :smiley:

Bah had no idea anyone else was out at the time. I would have definitely been up for some late-night antics. Was out between 1AM to 4AM

Was an awesome time, perfect conditions.

did billy really hit something??? looks like you guys had fun

i had to brush my car off this morningggg ahmmmmmmmm

i got no snow last night :gotme:

what did you brush off your car? the cat? none of the roads i drove on this morning had an ounce of snow on them…including the I-290 and RT-425 in tonawanda.

i only had a little time to do some quick donuts today before class this morning. bastards plowed but there was still some left. this time of year is best: cold temps + fresh powder + us packing it down = nice hard packed powder that is predictable and extremely fun to drive on. post up some more pics if you have them guys. nice trucks btw.

his tire bumped the cement part of the light pole at like 2 mph

Yea i fucking cranked a pole trying to drift around it lol. The jeep drifts like shit compared to the red truck thats the only reason i miss it.

I had to brush off about 8 or so inches of snow