I hate sisters....

[so yeah my sister flipped on my last night and started attacking me and punching me and shit and while I was trying to fend her off she grabed and pulled my bad arm and I’m pretty sure she re-tore everything in my shoulder. it feels very loose again and still hurts like hell. I HATE my sister. She can DIAF.]

Woah dude. Maybe she went to far , but don’t say things you’ll regret.

pics? :stuck_out_tongue:

jk

Thats why i beat my sister up early in life…she learned…and now we get along

see my job finding thread for her :slight_smile:

GLWS (good luck with shoulder)

Yeah I kinda called her a cunt, but that was after she got in my face…and both of us were pissed off so yeah that didint go to good. Then words were said and she started throwing punches. stupid bitch.

I have images of you throwing a haymaker at some girl’s face and it makes me laugh. Bummer about the shoulder.

i tossed mine once when were were growing up and she never got in my face again. My dad sure kicked my ass in retaliation though

I would have beat her ass cept for one thing, I dont hit women. DOH!

So what do you have planned to get her back then? :crap:

how old are you and your sister that you are getting into fist fights or whatever this scuffle was?

wow, :tdown: dude

What are you two, 4 years old? :wtf:

All things aside though, it sucks that you redid an old injury. Sorry to hear man. :tdown:

good lord

what the fucking hell

dude im so telling mom

HAHA you got beat up by a girl. I am tellin everyone in the 4th grade… thats what grade you are in right?

my brother used to beat me up… and call me names…and put me threw glass windows…

then i got older…and started whooping his ass.

now we get along great :slight_smile:

edit: because he’s scared of me.

Dude, didn’t you post the exact samething last year around this time?

:rofl:

? um…no. May have gotten in a fight and posted it but it has nothing to do with this time. We were fighing because she stole some of my shit and I wanted it back, but she refused. She has a few of my shirts, one of my tvs, and a bunch of my tools. After she got in my face and started screaming and swearing at me, I called her a cunt, then she flipped and started attacking me. She did not “kick my ass” or anything of the like. I was pushing her away so I could get away from her because I was trying to maintain self control and not hit her (I would prefer not going to jail) and she grabbed my arm and yanked on it realy hard, which ended in it subluxing and I think some of the stiches and whatnot may have ripped or something. I am gona try to see my Dr tomarrow. I hope to god it didn’t tear again because; 1. I am not sure if they can redo the surgery, and 2. that means the past 3 months of pain and bs have been for nothing.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6159&highlight=sister

Ahh, I was thinking of thie thread. Difference circumstances, same bitch.

kick her in the box?