Well, it happened again...

It looks like I am single yet again. I’m just posting cause I just need some company. I’m sitting here alone at my place.

Amazing however that there was no cheating involved. Im 26, shes 22.

She lives at home in VERY controlling conditions. Meaning, they treat her like shes 12 and has a curfew and constantly calling to check up on her. Lets just say she hates it, and told me never to call her parents EVER because she hears about it for days.

I did something I shouldnt have while I was very upset, and called her parents to see if she was home but while upset told them something I shouldn’t have. Then, I lied to her about it and she not only got in trouble from her parents, but I lied right to her out of fear/emotion and she felt disrespected.

We have been fine for a year, and this one mistake was big… but, i never thought it would just be an end-all relationship breaker. I have done so much for her, and her for me. It’s unbelievable that she just changed her tune to “Im so pissed at you” and “Its over”

Yep, Im pretty sad. It hasnt really hit me yet.

The last long term relationship I had she cheated on me after saying that she’d marry me. This is a little different. I don’t have any hateful feelings towards her at all. I don’t want to “get revenge” or “make her suffer”

I just want it to be OK. I’m not patient. I don’t think it’s going to be.

:frowning:

Ummmm time for www.mailorderbrides.com

the Sea is a vast body of water with many fish

+1

This time, pick one closer to your own age, and who doesn’t live with mommy. It will make life so much easier.

I can’t remember my parents ever yelling at me for something I did past the age of 18…what is the deal with her parents?

yea…me and the fiance are 10 days apart in age

most of the replies you can expect from nyspeed are going to be garbage… best remedy for girl trouble is a night with the boys… i dont know you or your interests but you need something to occupy your mind and your time… get some friends together and shoot pool, play hold 'em, video games, whatever you like to do…

but sorry to hear, it always sucks when something like happens, especially when things seem so good. best of luck!

at her age it shouldnt be quite a problem.

ide let things settle down, she’ll come around if its meant to be.

That sounds about right. As much as you don’t want to hang out with friends or want to have fun, your friends are your best asset at this point. Stay away from strip clubs though…they are just more depressing.

She will be very stressed out ecause of her overbearing parents… this in turn will probably make her overreact and get extra emotional at times.

You fucked up by lying. That is the big problem. “You just gotta say I did it because I didnt want you to hate me… but I fucked up. It was a mistake.”

You need to learn that sometimes its better to ride a situation out and do nothing rather then try everything. If the relationship was as good as you say then its not done. You HAVE TO give her time to calm down. Her dumb parents are up her ass right now so it will take even longer for her to relax to the point where she is thinking rationally.

Just wait. You will be fine. Skip the gay doom and gloom shit. Be optimistic and have confidence in yourself, her, and the relationship.

edit: a night with the boys is not the best idea. If she sees you out in the bar and club scene RIGHT AFTER you broke up then guess how thats going to look? Yep… you dont give a shit about her and are out looking for new ass… that will not help her calm down and get over your insignificant mistake.

If you really want to get back together with her

Go out and meet a new chick, girls always want what they cant have

Thanks guys. All very good advice, and getting an outsiders point of view rather than my family who cares about me… its a lot different.

I need to stop obsessing about what is going to happen. There is no way for me to know, and worrying makes me want to call/text her. I KNOW that is the wrong thing to do, even if the calls are to apologize or the texts are sincere and sweet.

It is so hard to know you made a mistake, and feel awful, and that you hurt someone you care about. You just want to make up, and forget it and move on.

Right now, I don’t know what will happen and that is the worst part. I could be sitting here waiting, while she has totally disregarded it, and has moved on already. Or, she could be pretending to move on, hanging out with her friends and going out drinking… just to get her mind off of it.

I am a great guy, and I have a couple of issues from my last relationship ending so instantly and horribly. It has scarred me emotionally, and it sucks. That is the only thing she has seen in me she hasn’t liked, and the only parts of me that she mentioned. If we end up back together, I now know what I need to change, and that makes it possible! Before this, I didn’t know… because I didn’t notice.

I will try to be calm and collected, work on my life… and see what happens. Bugging her will NOT help.

Best advice right there :tup:
Good luck, stay positive.

Welcome to the club.

Excellent line of thought there.

Dont be overdramatic either. Take a breath. You did not make any horrible mistake here. It was small and petty. You didnt bang her sister or anything.
If you are a good dude which seems to be the case… be proud of that. Self respect creates confidence. Confidence makes you strong.

Relationships are a bitch sometimes. Given the circumstances it will take time the ball is in her court now. Until then focus on your life.

22 and getting controlled by parents sucks…

i remember as soon as i could drive, i was up out til whenever every night. the parents didn’t like it, but i proved to them that i could still do that, work, get good grades, etc. so they were OK with it.

other kids don’t really prove anything to their parents except that they are dependent, so the parents feel the need to shelter and baby them.

it especially sucks for you if you liked this girl… but if it was meant to be, it’ll happen again in the future. just tell her that you really care, and if she feels the same then to call you up. in the meantime, have fun…

I’ll be completely blunt on this one.

in the beginning, hang out with friends, find a hobby, and at night when you are feeling frisky rub one out (i can’t stress it enough how much of an awesome mood changer jerking off is) or call an ex for some come on over i love you i’m sorry about the past sex, then never talk to her again.

when you start feeling a little better about yourself, and not think about her every 15 minutes, you’ll start to notice what you didn’t like about her. Odds are you will realize that she wasnt the one for you…

Story time: I was in a relationship for 9 months, got sent away for a short time come back, things were a little rocky before hand, i came back and was comepletely in love with her, she was what i wanted. an hour after I got back and settled in to my apartment she comes over and dropped a wicked bomb on me. She had feelings for someone else and cheated on me while i was away. But she still loved me… fucked up let me tell you… after 3 months I met someone else and realized that this new girl was a huge improvement, started to be more critical with who i was gonna see. dated her for a little bit, got some great sex out of her… and the girl that i was “in love with” means nothing to me. I realized something about her, and that was not what i wanted at all.

Believe me this is no easy path. But i say the quicker you can say “fuck you, i don;t want you back” the faster you’ll find someone else, SOMEONE BETTER, More attractive, and will suck you off like a hoover oh ultra high.

Oh and this Blah blah, its its meant to be… shit … fuck that crap. Nothing is “meant to be” its all a timing thing… if you are at the same points of your lives, been through this… or been though that. Destiny means nothing, its just something you hope for and get depressed about when it doesn’t swing your way… its like believing in god or soemthing … pointless and counterproductive…

But seriously relax, don’t talk to her.

If you really want her back, talk to other girls, ignore her sometimes (its tough), be a jerk to her at times, with in no time she won;t fucking leave you alone… fuck her a few times and move on…

Wait… Did you say she cheated on you?? If she did, YOU are the fucking moron for taking her back for it… Once a cheater, always a fucking cheater. Scummy scummy bitches. With out sitting here and ranting how much you should just move on…

JUST FUCKING MOVE ON

edit: oh and the normal “if she thinks she likes you more than you like her, she’s yours” make every girl think that, and PUSSY ALL OVER!! Confidence too man… little bit of self confidence, you’ll be fighting off girls with a fucking stick

If you keep getting dumped suddenly than you are doing something VERY wrong. people don’t change their minds overnight. You just don’t see it coming. maybe we can all chip in and get you a box of kleenex :wink:

WORRRD

Don’t EVER listen to this kid…no one should. he has absolutley no idea what he is talking about. You are better off getting advice from a rock.

IlcisDEAD… your replies are worthless, you never make any kind of sense, you give the worst advice and again the biggest scumbag on here.