irs over.... 6 yrs down the drain... i hate when girls turn 21.. i hate my life.. fu

im not one for typing this kind of shit…

but im actaully hurt… we agreed to break up and not screw anyone just to have a little freedom…

well i turned down 5 girls… in 7 days… pretty funny how word gets out…

today i was susposed to go to psu main to have a good night going out with dsome friends…

im about to leave and i find out jessi’ dating someone allready! i couldn t believe it cause she calls me and told me she missed me and i said the same! on thursday…

tonight i find out she banged a 28 yr with a kid… and it was a ha/f breed… …

i hate life… i actauuly broke down and cryed all night to think that the girl i loved for how long as banged a half/half… no offense…

but we had a tigh relationship…

her friends i found out bang an average of 2-3 dudes a week… and she is going to be just like them… i know it!

the sad part is i love her with everything i have… and this is what happend…

she never toold me and i confronted her… to her being shocked of course she auto hates me cuase i busted her…

i have a pittbull thats as good as it gets and i treat her as my daughter…
it was my dog… she put it in her name so she wants to take her from me!!!

this dog meant just about as much as she did to me!!

no way am i giving her up!!

so we talked all night on here and i hate my life… as pitty as it sounds…

all i want is a freaking nice girl… not no bar fly… not no att whore…

so now im in search for someone new… and praying she’ll be a good honest person…

I CAN T EVEN LOOK AT WHORES… i hate it…

and if the local’s hate… ill find out… we are still good friends…

what goes around comes around…

so now wtf am i susposed to do? i loved being with her for years…

:frowning:

please no pitty… it just sucks… :embarassd

even if i had the chance i wouldn t not touch her… its a gross feeling inside that burns…

SAD PART IS … i know everything about him in a matter of minutes…

THAT ASSHOLE WAS HITTING ON HERE FOR EVER… YR AND HALF…

DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING TONIGHT BUT SIT AND BE HURT… AND ITS 6 AM…

GOOD NIGHT… :zzz:

well go to PSU main and have a gangbang it’ll make u feel much better.

the best thing to do is get out and do shit to get her off your mind. so go to PSU have some fun dont think about it. life goes on it just takes a while.

CAN T… after being with her for so long… whore’s don t intrests me…

i need someone to be there …

to top things off got the motor mount on the zr2 and my rear end is bad…

i never burnt tires or beat on it!! wtf!!! $$$$$$$$$4

also tough cause i live in scotdale and the guy and she works in town…

it makes me sick to even think about it… she cried when i found out…

SERIOUSLLY… DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD CONFRONT HIM? IM NOT A FIGHTER… BUT I JUST WANNA SHAKE HIS HAND AND SAY, THANKS FOR FUCKING MY LIFE UP…

OR SHOULD I JUST LEAVE IT AT WHAT IT IS… JUST IGNORE IT…

IM SO MIXED UP…

if he was flirting or hitting on her for a yr and u guys took this lil break and they hooked up already its seems she may have liked it be4. theres plenty of fish in the sea and im sure u’ll find one better than someone who would be dishonest and do that

just ignore it im sure she didnt say to him "hey if we fuck its gonna ruin my ex bf’s life, do u still wanna do it? odds are he had no clue so dont take it out on him.

been though it doug,IT SUCKS BAD!!!but its her faut not his!!!stop by if u need anything!!!

on ur truck,u sure the raer is bad?

ill tell you honestly like i told quik,
if she left you when all you had was love for her, let that bitch go.
there are many, many fish in the sea.if she was good for you, the other guy would have never came into the picture.
dont dwell on it, withdrawl all you feelings for that bad relationship like a bank.
date , go out, experience life, live for you untill you find someone or someone else comes by.do things that make you happy, car stuff whatever.

this guy new about me for the past yr… she became single and fucked him in 4 days!!!..

the rear has to be… i bought universals but im almost positive its in the rear end…

ill stop by one day to see…

he had a clue…

he’s been around hitting on her at her work

and then this time that he hit on her he got her to stay… i hate her

You were with her for six years and shit went down that fast? She’s a fucking cunt. I hate to say it, but she was probably flirting with(or even fucking) other guys while you were dating.

Sorry to hear about your recient problem. I know that alot of us have been through similar situations. Trust me, here are good girls out there, just got to look in the right places. Good Luck bro.

well i have been through the samething. i dated a girl for 7 years and i found out for for over 5 of the years she was cheating on me. i know a few of the people that she cheated on me with… and one of them is on this board :madfawk:

trust me man. if she is giong to go out that quick after a long relationship then she really wasnt into the relationship as you were.

i would just leave everythign alone that deals with that guy. just let it be. yeah you may think of this as a fuck up in your life. (but everything happens for a reason)

there is a song that really hits to home at times like this. you really care about someone and you want to spend the rest of your life with them… and you pray that you can. then it doesnt happen and you think WTF…

well just listen or read the lyrics to “unanswered prayers” by Garth Brooks. then you will understand.

bust of luck and remember that it happens to all of us. it happened to me BIG time about a year and half ago. i have recooped and i managed to get over it. still bitter… YES but it doesnt hurt anymore because i have good friends that helped me threw it.

yep its called the asshole song and it goes like this
1st verse
were you born an asshole
or did you work at your whole life
either way it works out fine
cause your an asshole tonight

you were an asshole yesterday
your an asshole tonight
somebody told me
youll be an asshole the rest of your life

verse 2
i was talking to your mother