restraining order >:(

ok i’m give you a bit of history here. I haven’t went near or called my ex girls house since july, two nights ago i saw her working at the mall and i went up and BS’ed with her and then i hugged her goodbye. It was the first time we saw eachother since july. We still had email contact but never once did she say she didn’t wanna keep in touch with me. Then last night she say that her BF doesn’t think its a good idea if we talk anymore. then the fuck face gets on and ask me if i have a problem and if i want one. At this point i’m like “son you have to be kiddin me, i’m i supposed to be afraid” Then he was like if you don’t leave her alone i’m gonna go to the police and get a restraining order. I told him he does that and i’ll sue him for harrasment. The police would laugh in his face. I have done nothing to to warrant something like that. what is my next move, play it cool? I’m thinking i got him scared and he gotta go to extremes to keep mine and her contact to a minimum. Even her best friend told me this kid is a douchebag and he doesn’t like her either. I’m defiently thinking i’m done with that whole situation but its down to pride now, i’m not gonna let some bitch ass psychology major from DUQ play games with my head. WTF did i do to deserve this shit?

stand on something &:bash: him!!!:tounge:

yea thats it…play mind game with a psych. major

i don’t know you at all, but i have read all of your post concerning this girl…

and in everyone you have said that you are over it but yet you always post another “saga”

I personally think you are still madly in love with the girl and i feel bad for ya cause it sounds like she doesn’t want much do with you…

so here’s my advice, drop it and her, no woman is worth this much trouble esp. if she don’t like you in return. Let her and her bf go off and do whatever they want to. Find someone else, its not worth messing with the guy either…

just my $.02

Is a ex girlfriend worth all this trouble?

let it go

Originally posted by Hatchin
i don’t know you at all, but i have read all of your post concerning this girl…

and in everyone you have said that you are over it but yet you always post another “saga”

I personally think you are still madly in love with the girl and i feel bad for ya cause it sounds like she doesn’t want much do with you…

so here’s my advice, drop it and her, no woman is worth this much trouble esp. if she don’t like you in return. Let her and her bf go off and do whatever they want to. Find someone else, its not worth messing with the guy either…

just my $.02
you got me on I still do love her but i have dropped contact with her pretty much, i just saw her at the mall and wanted to say merry christmas and now i’m a stalker? The thing that always get me thou is she never says “i don’t wanna talk to you anymore” its always “matt doesn’t think we should talk”. He got her messed up in the head. But you right thou about dropping it. I don’t need this type of bull shit in my life, but now i feel like he beat me or something. The end is near for them, her best friend can’t stand him and its only a matter of time b4 she sees it. But i don’t want her back cause i’ve found other options. thanks guys

yo cutty old bitches always get ya stirred up and she was one u were with fora while so itll be even harder. Shit i still get a lil pissed when my ex leaves away messegaes on aim. Its apart of life. But if i was in your pos id let it go or try to that olds chick is 10x hotter and better

get a new chick cutty!!! trust me i was married …worry about that shit kills you…i am better alone with me and my son…

all i know is if he bothers me with that BS, he’ll be lucky if he doesn’t find himself kicked out of DUQ. Duq univ is like central catholic university and me & my dad knows a lot of very powerful people there. I’m not going out of my way to continue this nonsense but i’m ready for whatever. I just feel horrible about the whole thing, i got my heart broke and i did the right thing by giving her space and now i’m gettin shit on for trying to be a nice guy and keep a friendship with someone i thought was a best friend more than anything :frowning: Things are ass backwards when people try to be nice.

True that man its not worth your time. U tried but theres always that douche bag. U know your friends got your back so if we see him hell meet my lead pipe. hehe j/k pewter is still waiting for the pipe :tounge: i just need to find a ladder so i can reach him :mad:

sounds like we need to take you to a tity bar

ya i hear ya, i don’t keep my “rodney king special” all shinned up for nothing. nobody wants to met there maker by way of a mag light. speaking of christine, she’s probably coming on the 9th.

:blah: :blah:

forget it

spend money on car parts not lawyers

Originally posted by 2FNFast

forget it

If u looked life jeff your car would alreay be in the 10’s w/ all that money u save on food and liquor :slight_smile: j/k

Originally posted by 2FNFast

forget it

like i said central catholic produces many lawyers and judges. Its like unwritten code of ethics but central brothers help eachother out. Plus connections to the dean of the Duq law school doesn’t help, hehe. its cool thou, its already outta my mind. my only problem is what car to spend money on, i’m sure gettin a Turbo T wil further complicate that

Originally posted by Cutty
like i said central catholic produces many lawyers and judges. Its like unwritten code of ethics but central brothers help eachother out. Plus connections to the dean of the Duq law school doesn’t help, hehe. its cool thou, its already outta my mind. my only problem is what car to spend money on, i’m sure gettin a Turbo T wil further complicate that

ok then save money and blow it on the next pittspeed meet at the strip club!!

which one did we decide on?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cutty
which one did we decide on? [/QUOTe

dont know?

where hannabal works!!!:hitit:

Originally posted by Pewterss
where hannabal works!!!:hitit: