shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Originally posted by Pewterss
u’ll find out in do time!!!

if we deside to let u tag along

shut it mustache!!

Originally posted by 2FNFast
shut it mustache!!
:confused:

now let me ask you guys this, what should i do if her man calls me out? whoop his ass or let it go and feel like i got punked?

:gives: :repost:

Originally posted by Cutty
now let me ask you guys this, what should i do if her man calls me out? whoop his ass or let it go and feel like i got punked?

good lord!!!

whaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaa

should of just punched him in the face before and been done with it!

let it go!!!if u kick his ass u’ll be in all kinds of trouble!!FINES SUEING,HOSPITLE (sp):slight_smile:

seriously man, who gives a fuck what a douche bag says about you, just forget it… as far as i know he cant go get a restraining order from you for his girl, she has to do that herself, just let the tool be a hardass and ignore him

Originally posted by dg11
seriously man, who gives a fuck what a douche bag says about you, just forget it… as far as i know he cant go get a restraining order from you for his girl, she has to do that herself, just let the tool be a hardass and ignore him

x 2:boink

ok. i’mma let him talk his nonsense but if he ever confronts me and gets in my face, i’m throwin a fast ball right at his nose. I let people walk on me too much and i can’t take that shit. greg and mike know i’m a quiet dude and don’t bother no one, i’m tired of people fuckin with me and i’m about to snap out. hope fully things will work out with one of the females i got on deck and i can laugh at all this in about a month or two.

ok. i’mma let him talk his nonsense but if he ever confronts me and gets in my face, i’m throwin a fast ball right at his nose. I let people walk on me too much and i can’t take that shit. greg and mike know i’m a quiet dude and don’t bother no one, i’m tired of people fuckin with me and i’m about to snap out. hope fully things will work out with one of the females i got on deck and i can laugh at all this in about a month or two.

:crying: :crying:

:scared: :scared:

this is the second post i read about ex GF/s …this guys story is wrose…http://www.fbodycentral.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8977

eric you must get really bored:tounge: :smiley:

i need a freaking job

the only thing i did today was call in my unemployment

go get laid youll feel better.

and next time you see him just ask “how’s my dick taste”

LEAVE THE STUPID BITCH ALONE, LEAVE HER FAGGY BOYFRIEND ALONE.

sever all ties, dont talk to her AT ALL. no e-mail, AIM no nothing. Thats the only way your gonna be able to move on. A cut will never heal if you keep picking at it.

Originally posted by Darkstar
LEAVE THE STUPID BITCH ALONE, LEAVE HER FAGGY BOYFRIEND ALONE.

sever all ties, dont talk to her AT ALL. no e-mail, AIM no nothing. Thats the only way your gonna be able to move on. A cut will never heal if you keep picking at it.

:werd: seriously, it sounds like you were still plotting to see the guy and your ex. just let it go, move on. it sounds mean, but just completly forget about her. (i know easier said than done) but seriously that’s the only way.