fuck it never mind

just ignore him.

i bet jess ain’t much to look at either.

wow, i just read that message (ok, only a small part) you sent to him… you’re a psycho, too.

^^ ahahahah nice Newman.

Mike - um how bout delete his name from ur book. Or just write back and say something like dude leave me alone or better yet, light flaming bags of poo on his step for shits and giggles.

kid has a few screws loose. Best thing to do is be very blunt and clear about no contact. After you state your point you can call the cops if he shows up at her house or your house. If he is found ON THE PROPERTY, they will arrest him. A restraining order can only be filed after the person gets arrested and not before (to my knowledge)

One text, “Go away, you are not welcome in my life anymore.” or something like that in a not so terribly rude manner, no all caps BS. With no further replies.

Call cops if he comes over.

Hey drastic times call for drastic measures :stuck_out_tongue:

I got through most of it. My take? It (seems) like you want her as well. I can’t see how you could be so involved unless you were after the same thing Jon was. Maybe it’s me, but if that’s not the case, I don’t see why you’re getting bent over it. I wouldn’t make the effort to be entwined in the situation unless I wanted something out of it. Otherwise, it would be your buddy trying to get his mack on, in which case stop c-blocking.

Just playing the advocate…

fuckin nutcases…

nope, honestly, i dont like her like that, were totally just freinds

she just came to me with this problem cuz she didnt know what to do

gotta fully agree here. the first thing i thought when i got through it was somebody seems a bit jealous. let him do his thing man…its not your job nor do i believe u have a say as into what he does.if one of my friends got involved with one of my relationships or tried to as schema put it cockblock me, i would have their ass. thats just my opinion tho

:lolham:

i dont feel like reading everything. but did anyone already say:

“she’s fucking him and you are getting played, lol”

from my experience the girls are usually just as much at fault. They are dumb attention whores. These guys will give them presents, take them out, do what they want, and shower them with attention… they eat it up until the point where it gets weird. Then they Booo Hooo cry to another sympathetic dude. As soon as things settle down they go right back to hanging out with the stalker. And the cycle repeats.

If the chick didnt want him around then why the fuck is he IN her house when you come over.

Drop them both off at the therapist and say good fucking luck dumbasses.

Interesting proposition^^

Im seriously considering :tup:

the drama was fun while it lasted, but its getting old

Meh… if you have a thing for her, she’s reeeled you in slowly but surely.

Check 1 and Check 2. I’d understand if she came to you first, but the two points made above says it all. I’d leave your buddy alone and tell the girl the problem is hers. Or tell her that she can make a point by banging you. C’mon man, think!

I just :rofl: ed

Yeah, shes fucking him

and you.

Threesome on the way.
And not the cool kind

just an FYI, every girl I’ve ever know with the name Jess has been a complete psycho… run far far away

with that out of the way, if it’s really serious… have her get a restraining order. other than that, I don’t know what to tell ya. maybe he’ll eventually get the hint if she ignores him