Protection Order because of Threat???

Well out of the blue I receive an e-mail from my girlfriend’s bf saying that I’m a piece of shit and an asshole etc. etc. I having met this girl once in my life and having a hott temper at the moment send back a rather harsh reply. She than threatens to watch out where I leave my car because shes going to key it. I want to know if I can go to the police show them the e-mail and get a protection order for my vehicle. Im not a pussy I dont want a restraining order put on her i just want to not have to worry about parking my car and have some psycho bitch key her emotions into my nice and shiny paint. Here’s the actual messages:

I cant find her first message.

Me: Listen I dont like you either. In fact i think your a little white trash whore. Why dont you do us all a favor and go get knocked up again and shut the fuck up.

Her: Well atleast i know were on the same page… but ust remember in order to be a whore i have to b HOT so i guess that proves it i’m the shit and u wish u could touch it… but ever say shit like that again and u might want to kiss ur pretty little paint job buh bye got it!!!

Me: Sounds good just key the front fenders though because they could use to be repainted…i’ll make sure to save your last statement for the police report though if you decide to actually stoop that low.

Ok, who failed to send me that memo?

ahhh… white trash battles… I’d piss her off some more… lol

huh?

best friend?

when did you break up with her ?

girlfriend? ex girlfriend? i’m lost.

my advice… dont talk to her at all. ignore the childish games. if someone wants to be immature and key your car, they are gonna do it if there is a “protection” order or not.

i stay away from people like this.

someone tell this man-whore that the laws of the universe ahve changed, he is now a sexy beast

poopie im so confused

+1 on the huh?

please translate.

but :tdown: to crazy bitches.

girlfriend’s best friend

Word… BF=Best friend…and for the above comment of white trash battle…Im 21 have a nice DD and Summer Car, Go to School at Canisius College, have a steady Part Time Job, and live in the suburbs…Im far from White Trash.

i totally meant her… she sounds like a trashy piece of shit

its a nice jab with the get knocked up again…

Today I guess…she’s pissed off because I said something about her friend after her friend made personal attacks at me.

Thought you were talking about me, my bad.

holy highschool.

:hsugh:

i would have newman sleep with them and then laugh at the ensuing drama. myspace link?

x1,000

Word, must include pics of their vag