Physcho ex girlfriend....im fucking pissed

dated this girl for 6 years all through high school and about a year and a half outside of high school…long story short, she was a physcho bitch…and when I say this, im not eggagerating…she was and is a physcho bitch

I have been dating my current girlfriend for about a year and 4 months. Well I just got woke the fuck up from a private phone call…I wasnt gonna answer cause I never answer private calls for this very reason, but I said what the hell…

answered it and listened and what do I hear? the physcho bitch talking on the other side for about 2 minutes before she realizes I answered the phone…freaked out with some weird screaming bullshit and hung up. This is why im awake right now. The call was at 5am and now im pissed off and cant get back to sleep…all worked up and shit

what can I do besides kill a bitch to get her to leave me the fuck alone? Since I have been dating jennie (my girlfriend) she has ran into us at the movies and tried to attack my girlfriend…at this point we went out infront of cross gates where we were in eachothers faces for 10 minutes and I told her off so bad she didnt have anything to say to me so she punched me in the face…I started walking and freaken out spinning in circles screaming your lucky your not a fucking guy cause you would be leaving on a stretcher

then she tried to say she was pregnant with my kid…that was a joke in a half

all through high school when we had countless break ups she would scare hot girls away that I was seeing or talking too that liked me by threatening them bla bla

I could go on for hours about this bitch…long story short, she fucked up my past and things are really good with me and my girl now and she still trying to fuck it up.

too add to the mix, I look outside and see 2 inches of snow…god damnit

Is Andrew gonna have to choke a bitch??

Seriously, though, that’s really screwed up. Good luck getting her to not ruin your life :ohnoes ;D

to add to my little story…When we broke up a year after highschool, I dated this other girl for a year before me and the ex got together again for another 8 months when I realized shes the most annoying pig ever when we broke up and I started dating jennie…but when I was dating my other girlfriend for the whole year, she did the same shit

Im about to go to a rent a car place, rent a car and send it sailing through her bedroom.

Do you have pics of said psycho?

Physcho Ex

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/sxryder46/l_2fb77990a3264af3b6df83b19f494d46j.jpg

ex girlfriend I dated for a year during the whole mix…

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/sxryder46/1188613871_ljpg.jpg

Lake Desolation seems like a good place to dump a body.

yah I know! Its on the way to my camp too.

hahahaha your so funny muffin

hahaha that sux man, almost as the “ex” in my situation, but its reverse lol instead my current bf’s ex is hounding me lol, ive been with my bf for 4 yrs and she drives by our house and calls me (which I have no idea how she got my number) then she follows me to the store and trys to get me to hang out with her, its straight psycho… :nono…whats wrong with bitches now a days :wink: :crackup

I hear putting ‘it’ in their ‘ass’ shuts them up pretty quick.

future psycho ex right here, pro-tip.

hahahaha naa, not me :nono

…yet

:cool

:shifty

do you get 20 minute voicemails from them at partys “accidently” and thousands of phone calls that when you do finally pick up they hang up, or just say one thing and hang up. I hear ya man, been there. Young crazy bitches. Just ignore them at all cost.

These are the girls you call on when you feel like shit from getting dumped, etc.

Crazy bitchs are always DTF.

avoid her at all costs… which means only answering phone calls if you know who is calling. If it’s important then they will leave a voicemail.

don’t ever do this shit! EVER! Screaming in her face and threatening her in a public place can get you in serious trouble. Extremely immature and foolish thing to do… don’t do it again.

Damn dude that sucks.

can i get her number? :giggedy (kidding…not really)