how do i break up with a psycho g/f????

well guys, im totally sick of my g/f. she is too demanding and really tough to deal with most of the time. shes really pessimistic, and for the past few months i dont think she has ever been in a good mood, something is always the matter. and she flips shit when i want a night to hang out with the guys. she also thinks i should have to call her everynite when i get home so that she can “make sure im safe, otherwise she cant sleep”. now on top of this, we have been fighting quite a bit, all about the above. its just blatenly obvious to me this relationship has run its course, but whenever i try to talk to her about it she gets all talky on me and i cant get a word in, as she just rambles about how much i mean to her and blah blah blah. so i had this great plan on how i was gonna do it, and i wanted it to happen tonight. if i go out with my buddies and stay over, she calls my phone literally like 27 times, while leaving pissed off text messages and voicmails, and i procede to not give a fuck how mad she is. why does she keep putting up with it and change the subject when i send a conversation towards a breakup??? anyway, my plan was last night i went out and got drunk with my friends that are back from boot camp, and only here for 10 days, might never see them again. so i informed her of such with a text message, then immediatly shut my phone off so i wouldnt have to deal with the 27 phonecalls and texting to ruin my nite. so i figured today when i got out of work i would turn my phone back on to find all these texts and VM’s, but she threw me way off, and actually stopped into work and was all like nothing was wrong and she was the farthest from mad, and wanted to get together tonight, so i made up a bunch of bullshit to get out of it, cause i still wanted to go through with it. so i make her not talk to me until she gets hom and such, cause she was right near my house and i didnt feel like a confrontation, cause shes got one hot temper and likes to fuck up some shit. so basically i wanted to do this on the phone, so that i dont get a good punch in the face and whatnot. so i finally talk to her, and “she has to go to the hospital cause shes getting a spot on her knee where she had sergury thats blowing up like a golf ball”

oh yea, everytime i try to be mad at her and think i can finally kick her, she throws some kinda super sad ‘omg you have to worry about me’ crap my way, and it just throws the whole thing off. so how do i do this? now she wants to get together tomarrow…i need help, and i dont want it to end in a way that she will stalk me/bad crap will follow.

saying i went gay is out
help NYSPEED!!!

I’m not sure how you can break up with her

but I am sure that 9 out of the next 10 posts are going to be stupid/irrelavent

hrm…

i think she does that ‘feel bad for me so you can’t break up with me’ on purpose, maybe

yeah, you can try to do this over the phone… but i wouldn’t :slight_smile: it’s a girl, dodge the punch - you’re a big dude, wear a cup if you’re that worried about her temper

do what you gotta do whenever you gotta do it. you’ll figure it out, i think you’ll know when you’re comfortable enough and the time’s right. best of luck in how you approach this.

IB4 pee in her butt, ATM, and 439984983489 bits of ridiculously bad advice

^ yeah i figured. IDB=no

cheating on her=no
pulling some crazy sex move like an angry dragon=no
complete cutting off by having her numbers blocked from my phone= wont work cause she has the home number and i already spent a day with my phone off so she just called my house a shit ton of times instead.

thanks joel, i can kinda feel her getting really sick of my shit and how i just blow it off when she screams at me like it means nothing…im so surprised she hasnt gotten the hint yet, i havent banged her in months either. how she doesnt see it = :gotme:

just be upfront. tell her it’s over, cut off the communication. don’t deal with the bullshit, if she’s not a retard she’ll stop calling. if she’s persistent, pull out the restraining order line.

clearly, i am not a ladies man by any means, but i would just be like “listen, there was a time when i loved you and when i thought we could be together, but times have changed and i’m ready to move on with my life. i’m [insert age here] and i’m at a point right now where i just want to be out having a good time and not being tied down by a commitment like this. i’m sorry this cant work out the way we had originally hoped, but i dont feel the same way i did xx months ago. this just isnt who i want to be right now in life and theres no use in prolonging this anymore” try that. doubt it will work, but give it a shot. and if that doest work, you could always just stop talking to her. like dont pick up the phone when she calls, dont answer texts and mayb she will get the idea after a while.

^ that was plan B, i think tomarrow when i call im just gonna blurt it all out right away and then tell her im sorry but its just not working out and its time we go our separate ways. then proceed to turn off phone again. she is BEYOND persistant, and i have a few worries. she is 17, im 20. i know it sounds gross, be she USED to be mature, now she just acts her age and its gay. i just dont feel like dealing with the bullshit of her trying to make some shit up and try to give me a record or whatever, i mean she was 17 whenever we did anything, but im pretty sure she would run with the age 18 everyone swears it is, which i thought it was as well until ghettostyle informed me otherwise, which was the original reason i finally said i had to do this. time to cut line

yeah mike i was thinking of using that one, i just know shes gonna but in and not even let me finish that sentance, you actually took the words right outta my mouth. now i was thinking i could just go have her numbers blocked,…anyone know if a number block also blocks texting from that number??? that would be prime

Maybe I missed it, but how long have you guys been dating?

Thats probably the most important thing you can tell us right now.

hahahahahahaha I just spit my dr. pepper all over my rug hahahaha. Why don’t you just say look I met someone else, no I havn’t cheated on you but the thought has been in my head and I don’t feel it’s fair to stay with you when my heart isn’t in the right place. Use the whole “you deserve better” line, see if that works.

If your not happy with her, just be honest.

well, on the 27th it will be 15months, and ive wanted out for like 5 lol.

show her this thread?

parental consent at 16 FTW. you’re okay, dude.

don’t ask me how i know that. :snky:

afxtc777, where are you? time for valuable input

EDIT: holy flux capacitor you’re quick

[quote=“AfXtc777”]

[QUOTE=focusinprogress]^ yeah i figured. IDB=no

pulling some crazy sex move like an angry dragon=no

good idea, not to mention she questions me on that crap everytime i wanna go out with my friends, and when i say things like “why dont you trust me?” she just replies with “i DO trust you, its everyone else i dont trust and i just worry about you”

lol I’m on it joel, not like I have any experiance with crazy women or anything :wink:

oh i hate that line. i put up with it for like a year til i finally sat her down and talked to her on the logical unsoundness of it

of course, it wasn’t that, but the affectionate shit i said that really convinced her. i hate girls.

EDIT: n/m. server’s not working anyways.

hahahahha, actually when we went to carlisle, the boys were filming everything, and we were trying to get some ladies to party with us so we could film it, and then pay my sister $5 to pretend to give it to melissa without me knowing, so she could flip out and end it for me. lol, that was an awesome idea, but trying to get girls to come party at a campground with just tents and beer <*

or, why not get her to cheat on you :snky: if that’s an option.

leave her with me for a night. shell never talk to guys again. in all seriousness though i had a wacko stalker crazy bitch g/f and i couldnt dump her she like wouldnt let me id say its over and shed be like no its not. i finally figured ouyt you cant do it when your mad at each other. one day i just came home from school and we were talking on the phone no issues or problems or anything and i was like Ok well i gtg now becuase i dont feel like talking to you because im tired of you and its over and blah blah blah. hung up and thats what finally did it. i mean yes she called for a while and showed up at my door and classes and was always talking to my friends about me but she eventually went her own way after about 2 years of that… in retrospect i guess it didnt really work that well. i dunno… donkey punch her if all else fails.