How to ditch the baggage....

so the time has come to ditch my extra load(the old GF)

so i canz upgrade to the new one(total package upgrade)

what is the best way to let a sign. other go without starting WWIII and/or having all your shit broken, stolen or mysteriously set on fire?

(and im not a noob at this, id just like some input from someone who was with someone for a year or so and how they let them go?)

Do shes live with you would be the first question? Or how much of her shit is at your place?

Have two of your friends hook up with her…then call her out about it…

http://www.pearsonified.com/images/entries/dumpsville.jpg

Put that up in your front yard.

return someone elses bra to her “her you left this the other night”… works like a charm.

Mis-shift her car and blow it up? :wink:

Just ended a 1 1/2 year relationship rather smoothly. Both sides saw it coming and although the breakup was rough (as one would expect), she ended up taking it pretty well.

If she is clueless as to how you are feeling be ready for hell to be unleashed upon you. If the relationship has been rocky for a while then consider yourself in the clear.

None of my stuff went up in smoke and I do not get crazy X call, lol.

lol thanks jay! :mamoru:

yea i dont have any of her shit, she doesnt have any of mine(except for maybe some DNA on some of her clothes) and the past couple weeks she has been asking me whats wrong everytime we talk or see each other.

i think she knows whats up but shes playing the ignorance is bliss card

Don’t be a fggt about it and just tell her straight.

tell her you are gay

im not being a fggt about it, nor do i want to. u seem to be the one who would have a lot of experience about this.

what is worse to say, its over, its not working out, its not you…its me, i just dont feel the same anymore, etc.

Just say that it’s not working out, that you have put a lot of thought into it, and that your decision is final.

most girls hate newman after they “ditch”

he is also a ROCK STAR and is in a completely different category as yourself… getting pointers from a ROCK START will not work…and awesome

lol

lol about the decision is final:roflpicard:

pray you aren’t in my shoes. my ex of a year ago is a god damn psycho… she still randomly calls me from private numbers, won’t leave me alone…keeps asking about me to other people, finds out when my new gf and I will be at a certain bar, and comes there…ect ect.

Give her my number.

Serious note. Just tell her. If you are both mature, it will suck esp if she cries but just respect her enough to not be “hook up buddies” after. Just cut the ties and move on.

+1 on telling her its just not working out. No need to dance around it and there are no items to be returned or gotten.

seriously did that with a pair of panties one time… hahaha def not on purpose

Clearly she didn’t figure out how much you suck at life yet…you should explain and things will work themselves out…