to everyone

Its been real chatting with all of you guys and gals. some of you know some of you didnt know ive been having troubles with my girl as of lately. well since ive never showed her how i been feeling as of this past year with losing my mother and not being able to find a decent job. ive been hiding my feelings from her and it hurt her and things like that. i never once wanted to hurt her. now she is packing up and heading down to live with her mother in cinci. she doesnt want to talk to me at all. well with her packing up her stuff im going to be losing some important ideas. im going ot have to find a bed now and a few other items of furniture. and since this is her computer she is taking it. so as of tonite and tomorrow afternoon will be probably the last time some of you ever hear from me again.

take it easy everyone

any help please. now did i do right by hiding my feelings from her or was that a wrong thing to do. i hid them because i didnt want her to think i was soft but it backfired. those of you that know me well know how i truely feel for her. she never once went for anyone else.

take it easy stop down the garage sometime

Sorry to hear about your drama. Everything will work out. Talk to you tomorrow.

sorry to hear that keep you head up

fuck… sorry to hear it.

if you ever need anything, give me a call @ 412-758-4825

Originally posted by Quik
Its been real chatting with all of you guys and gals. some of you know some of you didnt know ive been having troubles with my girl as of lately. well since ive never showed her how i been feeling as of this past year with losing my mother and not being able to find a decent job. ive been hiding my feelings from her and it hurt her and things like that. i never once wanted to hurt her. now she is packing up and heading down to live with her mother in cinci. she doesnt want to talk to me at all. well with her packing up her stuff im going to be losing some important ideas. im going ot have to find a bed now and a few other items of furniture. and since this is her computer she is taking it. so as of tonite and tomorrow afternoon will be probably the last time some of you ever hear from me again.

take it easy everyone

that sucks bro. maybe some time apart will jumpstart things again… :dunno: Always be positive.

And you can pick up a computer for next to nothing these days… good try, but thats no excuse to never talk to us again. :smiley:

Quik man,if you need some shit,i got extra shit like small tables and so fourth sitting around,i also have a comp that i don,t use anymore.Good luck with his shit and take it easy,you got my cell# hit me up sometime. If ya need help let me know.

thanks for the look outs. i really appreciate all the thoughts.

for the close ones my number is 412 771 3865

good luck quik. keep your head up.

:frowning: :sadwavey:

good luck

Thats rough man, Just hang in there and things will work out for the best

You know im there for ya if you need anything man. If you want things to work out and you tell her how you really feel after things cool down for awhile, she might come back around…mine did when I was in you same situation. You know that you have friends on here that you can count on.

well I don’t know you or her…but yay cincy sucks haha j.k…no but for real…It is difficult to express your feelings sometimes to the one you care for so much…you may think she knows how you feel but she honestly may not…but she shouldn’t just pack up and leave b/c you have held them back, sometimes it’s difficult to let someone know. She should understand that. Best thing I can tell you to do is write it down and give it to her or talk to her one on one about the way you feel and how you feel about holding back on her…SHe should understand and if she doens’t, as much as it may suck, she isn’t worth it. Love works in funny ways. It hurts and makes you cry but if its true than those tears will turn into happiness. Keep your head up and hope for the best!!! Good luck!!

Sarah

I’ll ghet him a computer. he will be back this weekend

Some times us guys have to just suck it up…fall to our knees, and beg for forgiveness. I am not above that, yet i’ve never had to do it…haha j/k

but anyway, if you love her, tell her. And if it’s been 2 1/2 years, something tells me she wants more of a commitment (a ring maybe?)
Women come and go, but if you find the right one DON’T let her go. Show her this post. Maybe visually seeing your outward show of love for her might change her mind. That’s a hard thing to do…getting on here and being mushy in front of all your guy friends.

Good luck!

If you need anything aim me, I might have some stuff laying around for you too

im totally comitted to her and everyone that knows me will back that
up. we’ve spoke about the future. ive showed cold towards her
i dont know how to really express how ive been feeling this past
year. ive been hard on her. not trying at all. but it did hurt her. we
are great together but im having a hard time this past year.
and what hurts the most is she is coming and getting her stuff on the date in
which my mother passed on. so i get to remember this day as one of the worst days in my life. losing two loved ones. one for ever and other for who knows how long

seriously if you care for her so much then let her know…don’t let something so great just walk away…If you guys have been through a lot together than y’all can work through this…
“If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen.”
“I would rather do something and find out that it was the wrong thing, than never know if it was the right thing.”
“Anyone can give up; it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone would understand if you fell apart, that’s TRUE STRENGTH.”
“If you dont go after what you want, youll never have it. If you dont ask, the answer is always no. If you dont step forward, youre always in the same place”

haha I’m the quote queen…but good luck=)

ive never once talked down on my girl never will. she is the
key to my world but i never showed it. i did a little bit but as of lately i was like ice cold. and she says moving to cinci is something she ahs to do to find herself. she says she loves me but doesnt understand if i feel this way then why did i hurt her. i think by calling her lately she got even madder but i think it is a cover up for her feelings since i left messages confessing why i did what i did. i honestly didnt know what i was doing to her. i was just trying ot cope with my other emotions.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS WHOLE THREAD. IM NOT ONE TO POST THIS SHIT BUT IT IS HELPING ME OUT ALOT. AND TO ALL I HOPE I CAN RETURN THE FAVOR SOMEDAY.