to everyone

i hope me and lory helped

yes, thank you all very much

awee dude, im sorry-
i don’t know you- very well, well at all… but like i always say… things happen for a reason… you might not know the reason now but you will later…

just think of it as- on to the next :slight_smile:

:sadwavey:

damn that sucks. hope it works out dude.

need anything u got my #'s & a guy is buying that stang so u need the cash let me know!!!with on strings atached, we’ll be even in ur time of need!:slight_smile: :cool:

time is ticking down. whoever is interested in a stang look into
classifieds. and thanks brian

quik i’m right there with ya man, i’m glad that pittspeed is helping you out, all most of them did was belittle me for being upset about my sittuation.

Originally posted by Cutty
quik i’m right there with ya man, i’m glad that pittspeed is helping you out, all most of them did was belittle me for being upset about my sittuation.
we :love: both

Originally posted by Quik
time is ticking down. whoever is interested in a stang look into
classifieds. and thanks brian

selling yours??

sell cavi first

i need to pay off my bills

I’m really sorry to hear of all your troubles…But you really seem to love this girl.You need to tell her your feeling no matter how soft you might think you look,If you have trouble telling her in person then maybe get her a card a very detailed card on how your hurting and how much you love and need her in your life …Then add all of your feeling and emotions in if your truly gonna give your heart open it all the way.And for those people who say real men dont cry are stupid and probally single,…I wish you all the best,but please dont let her go without telling her how you feel!!!(you will regret it)good luck man,…you just might melt her heart by opening yours :wink:

Originally posted by Pewterswife
And for those people who say real men dont cry are stupid and probally single,.
so what you are saying is pewter crys? :smiley:

but X2 with everything you said. you gotta put the cards on the table, it doesn;t always pan out but atleast you know you didn’t hold back.

but X2 with everything you said. you gotta put the cards on the table, it doesn;t always pan out but atleast you know you didn’t hold back.
Maybe …:wink:

Cry for her!! it works :wink:

so what you are saying is pewter crys?

the day GM killed the f-body he probably wept like a little girl.:tounge:

Exactly like cutty said,…let her know your feelings tell her everything and how much you need her but then give her timeto think of what you said,remember to go after you tell her it will be much better that way,and I bet you will hear from her…

:crying: i do

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
the day GM killed the f-body he probably wept like a little girl.:tounge:
nope it’s only a car!!!+they said it for a couple of years!!:smiley:

i just got off the phone with her she is coming around 4 or 5 to get her
stuff. she says there is nothing i can do to make this right at this
point in time. says ive hurt her way to badly. she says she does love me but it doesnt mean anything now since she doesnt want to be with someone who
cant show her the feelings. im not giving up on her at all. i just wish i could do something right now to solve this.