This really sucks.....

My girlfriend of 3 1/2 years and I just broke up today (4:45am). Man this really sucks. How do you get throught something like this.

You’ll be back together in no time. Any more details to the break up?

3 and a half years? guarantee you havent seen the last of her. feeeeeeeeel the void.

little more detail on the breakup?

she dump you? you dump her? why? someone cheating? lack of anal sex? DETAILS ARE KEY!!

You’ve been with her since you were 17? Man, enjoy your freedom. Get out and meet some new people. In a few months you’ll be glad this happened. One door closes, another door opens. Just think of all the B.S. you don’t have to deal with.

ugh man dont sweat it there are so many girls

:headbang:

:touchy: :gay3:

:2fingers::roll2::cjerk::shoot:

If she has a hot friend…go bang her.

Not only will it make for some interesting conversation.

But a hell of a good tale to tell later in life because odds are you will not be with your now ex forever.

:word: Or a sister, or if you’re really good… her mom.

look, it’s a multi-step process to get over this. luckily i’ve done it and i’m here to coach you.

steps in successive order:

1. realize this is the best thing to ever happen to you. you’re in the prime of your life and you are missing out. you have the whole world at your fingertips and you don’t even know it. sitting around crying about a 3 or 4 year relationship is just wasting even more of your precious time.

2. post nudes of ex stat. i know…it sounds crazy. bottom line is this. nothing makes you feel better about a situation than degrading women. quickest and easiest way to degrade her is to post the nudes.

3. you need a slump buster. seriously. you just came out of a long relationship. i don’t care if you fucked 4 times a day everyday, you have no game anymore and you’re out of practice. find anything under 200 pounds and have at it. getting a different piece of pussy will help you regain confidence and help you nail many more broads.
    easiest way to go about this:
    a. go to any large downtown bar. i suggest avoiding chippewa clubs to refrain from the super aids, but that is at your disgression.
    b. bring a few friends.
    c. drink and have fun while eyeing up the bar stars and the slam pigs.
    d. around 1 or 2 a.m. start carefully noting opportunities.
    d. find some of the drunkest girls. dance with them. it doesn’t matter if you can dance or not, they aer too drunk to care.
    e. after dancing, offer to buy them a drink. they like to think they are high class and will ask for something like a grey goose and cranberry or redbull or something. they are too drunk to know the difference and probably wouldn’t know when they are sober.
    f. go to bartender and ask for the shittiest bar vodka they have with whatever girly mixer she wanted. pay for a double with the money you saved on well vodka.
    g. take girl home with you.
    h. buy condoms! don’t get ribbed or her pleasure or extra sensitive or any of that shit. get the most industrial strength condom you can with spermicide. bonus points if you can find some made by goodyear or toyo or michelin. that’s what you really need.
    i. rip her shit apart.

4. enjoy new confidence you have gained and have fun.

the ex will come crawling back around, but at this point you are too cool for her and way the fuck out of her league.

thank me later.

Look at why you broke up, you may be better off. I broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years just a few months ago. May have been a mistake but if something isn’t right you can’t go on like that. Chances are she will be around, another ex is the reason things went bad for me but she found me after about 7 years and screwed up a lot of things for me. Give it time things will be clearer for you soon enough.

The best advice i can give you is no matter how hard it is dont say anything to her in anger. You can never take things back.

i can top ur break up but i dont want to steal ur thunder right now…best advice if u dont want to be with her anymore to cut all communication as much as possible for a while

oh and if you need help with any of this at all, me, jam, eviljay and others on here are very good at picking up skeezy women from bars. we’d be more than happy to help guide you through this healing process.

and if you need help hosting the nudes, feel free to let me know.

Hey man that really sucks, i know you pretty well and just take some time for you now. I know this is got you down but you know where i live if you wanna drop by later on. Call me if you needs anything we can go out an get some beers if you wanna.

Note: After reading all this everyone is onto something Strange cooter Ftw, it can cure most anything

after reading this thread

DEX FOR PRESIDENT

Yeah I’ve been going through the same boat, that shit sucks all you can do is move along. That said is the bar whore offer open to me too? :lol:

:rofl:

Steel-belted condoms FTW. Dex > *

thanks guys.

of course it’s an open invite for you fuzzy.