Physcho ex girlfriend....im fucking pissed

The whole story reminds me of High School Drama. God I feel old. :headbang

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/silencer.jpg

frame the bitch for murder!

im the immature one…listen to this shit!

that night at the movies me and my girlfriend and my 2 friends walk int o the movie theatre, as weer walking through to find a seat, I see her and she flicks us off…(my girlfriend was petrified of her at the time) so we go to the front of the movies and sit down…2 seconds later, she comes over and sits next to us and starts asking us whats going on between us (this is when we were together and not dating yet)…she asked if were dating, I said no…she asked if we liked eachother I said yep…at that very second, she reached over and tried to claw my girlfriends face, I grabbed her wrist and held them and she was still trying to get to her…I was holding her hands so hard her bones were cracking in my hands and she was still trying to go after her…my girlfriend and her friend ran out of the movies (as the movie was playing this was going on) and ran outside…my ex got up and followed and thats when I went after her…

when we were arguing outside and each others faces…a 70 year old mall security guard walks right by us, didnt even hesitate and look over or say one damn thing…nothing.

I had to do what I had to do and that was protect my girlfriend.

like I said…I never answer numbers I dont know.

she has also tried to run me over with her car in the past as well.

what you just described sir is an assault on your behalf, if I were her lawyer and she had filed charges against you, that would be a strong part of my case :rofl

sounds like shes just cranky and not gettin any. send skanks this way pls. ill arrange pickup as well, just let em know im comin over and lemme know where to go, 'kay? :hug

this!!

/thread

so you mean to tell me I should have just sat there and watched her go after my girlfriend? fuck that. I’d head butt her before that happened.

BTW. I have never hit a girl but she makes me want to very bad.

sounds like a good plan actually

from a legal standpoint you call for assistance, you put your hands on a chick in front of a cop in anger=assault charge, depending on the case they can press charges, doesn’t matter what the girl says.

yea, in most states no matter the situation the guy is always assumed wrong first and is always in cuffs and in the squad car

yah I will make sure next time to walk away and call someone ask shes attacking my harmless girlfriend

http://suttonplace.mlblogs.com/photos/uncategorized/shovel.jpg

pretty sure if you have a security license you can restrain people, of course I would never let anyone assault my girl, or any of my friends without doing something about it. Just being devil’s advocate…sort of?

Damn man… I’m just shaking my head reading all of this…

On a side note… Fuckin skanks.

I have a Kabota tractor with a backhoe :ninja

If someone is attacking his gf, he has every right to stop the situation from escalating to violence. Restraint does not equal violence.

whatever dude haha

punch them on top of the head bruise will not show if they wanna press charges the only way to prove that you hit them would be for them to shave there head haha how many girl are gunna wanna shave there heads? :stfu