I'm done

can’t take it anymore, my life is joke. i’m gonna disappear for a bit. :sadwavey:

:sadwavey:

i :love: Cutty

Whats Wrong Cutty

[dumb idea
try a differnt one!

pittspeed wont let you disapper its like black tar heroine

nothing like the nail in the coffin to brighten your day. :frowning:

yeah a coffin of old shit that sealed and buried

and right accross the street from the graveyard is a strip club!!

so go there!!!

cutty as i sat there with devin life goes on it wasnt ment to be and just then banging chick sweet sweet tat tas walks buy have you know it devin went to HS with her…they talk he turns red bla blah

she leaves and forgets to ask for number

i call him a fucking bitch and tell him to go get

he hestates and then i call him a bitch and finnally runs after her and she gladly gives him her number… and he didnt even have to use his gat…

and let me tel you that chick was bangggging!!!

tomaroww is another day let it go!

well i did finally move on, fell for Olds Angel, spent the most amazing weekend with her and things were going great then she changed her mind about moving here.

bob the only thing youll be missing there is 90000 a year.
take the advise i gave to devin
kick that bitch down the fuckin block and move on

Take that as a sign that there is someone better out there for you…

whoopiee dick dong ding

railed a hot as hell chcik for a weekend

dont look for the love
gotta just rack up the booty miles and the love will just appear

i know u two had alot of history man and i know that the new guy is a dushebag but i dont know what to say but at least your still young anything can happen inthe future n im sure itl get better i do believe in good karma now !!!

i didnt rack up a cenimeter let alone a mile but it found me

that faggot sure used his psychology major to his advantage, he ruined her mind, FUCK HIM, and fuck her for being weak minded and buying into his bull shit lines. Fuck weak minded bitches that buy the bull shit lines. Fuck girls who can’t appriaciate a nice guy and be satisfied, fuck 700 miles that keep me and christine apart, fuck g-body for being slow minus GN’s, fuck GM for making the design so that your rear frame rails rust out… i’ll be back with more things to fuck later but i gotta go work for the fucked up pirates who have a fucking double header and they fuckin suck.

it was more than just a weekend, we’ve been close for a year now

at least that slow ride got a back seat :slight_smile: and a cushiny one at that :naughty:

dont let it get to you man… she is just ending you shit like that to make you jealous…

Bro’s > hoe’s

this isn’t the cutty i know hmm dont leave

to make a long story short about a year ago i had my life destroyed by a stupid bitch! she cheated on me for 2 months without me knowing because i trusted the whore then on my birthday she gives me some bullshit excuse about how she doesnt like the life she thinks i can provide for her! we were 20 years old but anyway it crushed me for a while until i realized that im the better person and i didnt lose her, she lost me! plus you find out who is really there for you! call up your boys and go have a good time! everything always works out for teh best in the end! :smiley:

if your life here sucks sooo bad, move to where olds angel is and start over.