I'm done

Let me set the record straight for all the assholes in the room…
Me and Bob WEREN’T just a weekend, so lets get that straight right off the bat. Me and Bob have been friends for a while now. I’m not ‘fucking’ him over by not moving there, I am thinking of my family and my situation here. Life sucks majorly sometimes, it has for me, I would have liked nothing more than to make my move to VA and one day to PA but that wasnt in the cards for me. Bob you know how much I love you no matter what other people say. You are one of the best things to ever happen to me, and I know I have a friend in you for life. The bob that wrote all this… Fuck weak minded bitches that buy the bull shit lines. Fuck girls who can’t appriaciate a nice guy and be satisfied, fuck 700 miles that keep me and christine apart, fuck g-body for being slow minus GN’s, fuck GM for making the design so that your rear frame rails rust out… i’ll be back with more things to fuck later but i gotta go work for the fucked up pirates who have a fucking double header and they fuckin suck. That aint my Bee oh Bee…well minus the part about the Pirates, you always hated them. I dont know what this Bob has done with my Bee OH Bee but I really wish he would come back.
Let the shit go with “your ex”, she’s a cunt, she screwed you over majorly, she didnt give you a reason for the bullshit she put you through, she just up and left, and now feels the need to share her underlying shitty life with you.
While we’re “fuck”'n shit up…FUCK her. Dont let her get to you.
I hope you know that the reason I am not making the move has nothing to do with you, you are absolutely the greatest guy. You know my reasons and thats all that matters. So, when my Bee Oh Bee comes around would " cutty" let him know his olds angel is missing him and would really like to talk to him about all of this. He knows how to reach me. Until then…

imma smoke what i wanna smoke…

fuck the bitch cutty… forget about it… you’ll meet a nice girl around here and settle down soon enough. till then keep your pimp hand strong and mac as many bityches as possible. i know you can find a ton of girls, go through a bunch until you find the one you like.

sounds like she is rubbing it in man. ignore that shit. and the stuff about how in love she is w/ “matt” is laughable. when it comes time to pull the trigger neither of them will move to florida, mostly b/c she won’t want to leave her family etc. typical w.pa whore.

cheer up cutty things will get better

I feel your pain cutty, my girl left me after 2 years, all i wanted to do was get married and have kids, she just wasnt having it, then she call me to tell me she had met someone while we were dating, and she is with him now, all I did for the girl, and i still love her, but i dont know why she would call me and rub it in like that, she used me and got rid of me, I never cheated on a women, and never will, I know how it feels, but anyways, you will get over it little buddy.

I’ll always love you buddy :kiss: :kekegay:

fuck all bitches, tell em what they want to hear fuck them then forget about em

I guess you have to do that till you find the right one.

thanks bros, and christine, i didn’t mean anything bad to you, you know i love you. I’m sorry if i made it seem like this was ur fault cause it ain’t. If you were here, i’d sell the SS and Hurst and the rest of the g-bodys to get you the biggest ring i could. But you know i want to make a family here and you wanna be there.

dude I dont think she took it that way

whoa, some you guys lives revovle around 1 woman too much :rolleyes:
Young Dumb full of cum > being tied down at 20-25 years old
:nuts:

o well

well to some, other things are important.

like what?

love bro, LOVE

having someone to be with everyday and having kids to me is more important than gettin my dick into as many girls as possible. not to knock it but, its part of growin up that things like that don’t appeal to me as much.

x2 i could care less about my car if the right woman comes along but then again she would love my pussy auto as much as i do

WELL SAID LITTLE GUY!

DAMN RIGHT!

thanks, its about time people here realize i’m not CUTTY all day, everyday. What you see on here is me having fun, fuckin around.