All women are the same...

Fucking whores… I thought i found the one. I was wrong. I’m getting fucking trashed tonight.

:beer:

about time pussy

sorry to hear that…

The fact that she is still lying, even though i have proof shes seeing another guy…is what truly makes her a piece of shit.

fuck her in the ass and make her suck it afterwards… always great to have a hate fuck .

Then she is a piece of shit… not a woman. We are not all like that.

I am sorry to hear you got shit on…

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

i have the right one!but wasnt u playing her to?

uh oh?

:hsugh:

We’ve broken up in the past over dumb shit… But yea, she cheated on me before and i cheated on her before. But I thought we were at a new level in our relationship…most of that stuff happened when we were young. We were considering marrage and all that stuff.

Did you ever actually discuss the topic?

I’ll apologize in advance if that sounds like I’m being a smart ass… I’m not intending to.

dont bring your crybabyness to the message board

F.A.B.
u i
c t
k c
h Live by that

wait…is that important to a woman?

wtf did you just say??? FAB?? Maybe I’m retarded but I can’t read that for my life

Sorry to hear kolar I left the stoli at the house its all yours

fuck a bitch.

Hey, all you people…Don’t ever get married!

i hear his continuously. and i am gettin shit on again and again. 7years with a girl. cheated on me with 2 of my 3 best friends… and now the new girl fuckin is shady as fuck i have been there and i have drank it away… but it always comes back in the end… :blanyer: get drunk bang a bitch and then do what was said before. fuck her in the ass and make her taste it.

wow that sucks dude!good luck on the rebound, the right one is out there for u!i found mine,anyone can find theirs!:beer:

wanna be best friends?