irs over.... 6 yrs down the drain... i hate when girls turn 21.. i hate my life.. fu

Doug, Im not gonna lie to ya man, its gonna hurt real bad for a while, but I swear its gonna get better. My advice would be to break all ties with her. Seeing her, hearing about her being with otuer guys and shit is just gonna make it worse. I know that being in a small town its gonna be hard, but try and insulate yourself from what she is doing as much as possible. When people come up to you and try to tell you who she’s been running around with, tell them you dont want to fucking hear it. Find some good music to listen to. Some good pissed off fuck you music. It will make you feel better.

Let some time pass, spend some time/money on yourself. Work on youre car as much as possible, do anything to keep from just sitting around and thinking about her. You’ll get through this man. You’re a good kid, you wont have any trouble at all finding another girl. Take your time, dont jump into anything too serious too soon, and you’ll be fine in a month or so. Just take one day at a time. :cool:

EXACTLY … cut all ties, delete her email and AIM address, erase her phone number get rid of all pictures, everything… worked for me when i was in your shoes, after one fun summer it was so much easier to deal/ see her out :cool:

im better off not drinking… i drank all my life…

time to turn some things around… last night i stayed sober… due to stress…

stress and whats going on with me… and drinking… will cause me to end up at this guys house with somehting in my hand…

do im better of staying sober!

best part is this guy saw me driving up and down his road looking for his house at 4 am… lol

not only this but i asked someone down the rode if they new todd… and well they wouldn t tell me…

found out today todd called my x and said have him stay away… he blw bla bla… and the guy i asked was his brother in law…

so he knows i know

yeah im honestly trying this… i have my best friend from hs helping me along…
but shes going to be getting married…

everything you said is what i did untill she called me and told me she missed me… and what got me was this was after the fact she fucked this partial black guy…

im coming down the beach but like i said… its really hard for me to look at girls with out anger… whores honestly piss me off… just when you think you have something… they shit on you!
here whole family’ white trash… :bowrofl: i hate them…

you’ll be at the dinner table and the familys talking about fucking and bla bl bal… gross… get them at a reunion and they talk about fucking her… bla bla…

jessi’s sister fucked chucks sons… insest!

I THOUGHT SHE WAS SPECIAL… NOT LIKE THEM!

BUT AS IT TURNS OUT SHE’S FOLLOWING HER MOMS FOOT STEPS…

HER mom has 3 kids… all have issues…

brother - has a throwing up to get skinny disease… in the hospital alot…
feel bad cause hes a nice kid… just lies like the rest of the family…

sister - she has battle wounds… LMAO… :hahano: OF ALL THE PLACES SHE TRIED TO SLIT HER ARMS… SHE GOT KNOCKED UP… NEVER HAD A JOB… AND LIVES AT HOME…

the kid loved her… and i feel bad for him as he got shit on by her! she left him and he is having a kid…

mom- she’s a hardass man beater… she hates men… wonder why?she has 3 kids… to fathers… never married… tthe sister the father didn t claim her! lol

the only normal people are her cute grandparents… short and live on a farm… awsome people! ill miss them and her niece jacky… 4 yrs old and love heer to death…

grandpap… - bridgeport and linda- im not going to get involved with them…

ill just call that the W T section of bridgeport… someone should call the freaking township and complain that that place is a dump…

RULE OF THUMB…

LOOK AT THE PARENT OF THE FAMILY BEFORE YOU FALL IN LOVE…

I HAVE SEEN MANY EXAMPLES OF WHAT I CALL… FOLLOW THE LEADED…

and in this case! i was right with jessi… and her friend hiedi…

i never knew how much cock they get…

i hate whores…

werd. you’ll have a lot of fun down here. Definately a good idea to put some distance between her and you, even if its just temporary. Plus the change in scenery will do you some good too.

yeah… i would but all my life all i know is whores… i don t want a whore…

next chic will be 22 and up… i don t need no more im 21 drama in my life… i don t give a fuck if she would be 28!!

lol

its just so weird cause 6 yrs… is a lot of time…

:hs:

im usaully down there 3 times a yr… cant wait to get out of here…

i never knew heidi was a hooker? :naughty:

doug finish your car it will make you feel better…or break that dudes kneecaps then finish your car…either way you will feel better

you must be hot :bowrofl:

lol, no there just whores…

but i knew when i saw you post in here that it was going to be an ignorant comment…

on a side not i hoped on the bike and went to his house and chatted… he is a really nice guy… jessi told him lies… he told me everything…

he said she was just a FLAW… lucky him…

has a daught that is awsome…

found out more info then i needed to know and basically jess is turning into hiedi…

ohhhhh the irony in your ignorance to diction. :blah:

yeah you keep looking for HER…

anyway im surprised you didn tknow…

she’s banging more people now then ever… everynight she’s with someone new…

just go to the dive joints in cville and hit it… better yet just call her…

BUT DON T BE HATING ON ME…