Well, it happened again...

seriously, night out with the guys is in order.

My lady has been quite the pain in the ass, and i’m already organizing a night out at the cheektowaga strip clubs.

I don’t think any point he made was invalid.

What would YOU do?

Clean Baldy: NEVER listen to stairs. She’s a woman and therefore is a fucking fool a total disappointment IRL.

lol

i hate these threads for every reason

haha so true

second thought:

baldy. just tell her how you can heel-toe an automatic. she’ll come running back

OT: Fallout PIPboy character > *

I feel like playing that now

R E S P E C T.

do you have a working copy of brotherhood of steel? i have copies of the first 2.

This dude isn’t just a tool, hes the whole box if you ax me. I’m glad I’m not the only person who thinks the same aboot this character. :slight_smile:

Stairs is mad that she got made fun of by him is all. I think he had some good advice too.

It sucks in the beginning when it happens but it also sounds like you have some past issues that have come back to haunt you. Regardless of how many girls cheat or don’t cheat, they are not all like that and you can’t go into every relationship thinking that. Doing so will end you up at the same stop every time. I suggest you start looking at someone closer to your age. I don’t think girls at 22 or even 24 know what they want despite them thinking so; 25 and up is always a good rule of thumb.

IF YOU DONT KNOW, YOU BETTER AX’ SOMEBODY

lol. :tool:

real talk.

baldy, come out to Third Room tonight. i’ll be spinning, and you can come find a new girl/whore since I’m sure there will be plenty. if i get a bar tab, i’ll buy you a drink.

Actually his advice and reasoning is dead on. Honest, realistic, and to the point.
He makes very good sense.

If i can find someone to go with, I’ll come and hang out. I’ve wanted to hear you spin too.

Spot fucking on!

Time for resolve… What have I done to make you hate me? Post or PM me. If i was an asshole to you, I will apologize.

edit: Really not trying to hijack this thread

I am going to just wait it out. You could be correct that it will just take time.

Doing something now will just push her away. Waiting, she still may be gone… but, she may see my resolve and come back to be rational and talk.

It is probably over. But, I can’t beat myself up over it. I just have to wait, and see. The words “It is 100% over” havent crossed her lips. Just her being upset, and badgering on about my bad points, and how shes sick of it.

shes using her parents as an excuse to rid of u :frowning:

Don will you play Sandwiches by the Detroit Grand Pubahs?

No doubt. I’ll be there 10:30pm on.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24223&highlight=guv

Just keep thinking about what’s really important.

And girls are trouble. :gotme: