FUCK people

It begins with a friendship.

I have known her for atleast 2 years now. We were best friends for most of that time, at times getting closer and possibly doing more than friends should, but we never actually took it to the next level. That is, until sometime this winter, around october. We started “dating”, then the talk about making it even more serious came up.

She suggested it, but I really like the idea and I played along. Engagement. future marrige. Love? I thought so. I still do.

I came home in december and I asked her. she said yes. I bought a ring. She wore it. we told our parents. they bought it. I bought it.

We were engaged for about 5 weeks, then something happened that I am still trying to figure out. obviously we jumped into this but I am sure that I wanted to spend my life with this girl. I guess the military life doesn’t play well into a conventional relationship, especially with a deployment looming. we called it off. a week later, we are no longer together.

She and I managed to salvage our exellent relationship as best friends and that lasted for a good month. but now all of a sudden she decided to hang out with my friend. One of the few I have. Tonight they are chillin at his house and he keeps lying about shit and apparently she believes I cheated or had some other girl on the side. I am not like this.

Danielle is the only girl I have devoted myself to for the entire last year +. I still haven’t even considered another woman. this girl draws tears from me. I don’t understand it. She fucks with my head.

He fucks with my head.

Needless to say, he is cut out of my life until some sort of explination can be rendered. I guess the same is true for her, with the exception of delievering the $400 worth of birthday gifts I already got her, plus the flowers that are coming to her house after I deploy, they are showing up on her birthday a day after I leave.

And here I was thinking I was a nice, caring guy yet I get completely fucked. Sorry about this rant, but I have had alittle too much beer and Jager for one night. Goddamn I hate this shit. Why the drama?

because people suck. My guess is “your friend” (really a scumbag) told her all kinds of bullshit so he can get some ass. If you really want this girl then you need to tell her to stop being gullible and buying the guys bullshit. Girls need attention and security. They are also gullible so a dude with a good line of bullshit will get laid. Do something about it or just drop her COMPLETELY.

Jesus it sucks though. Like I said, I was engaged to her haha. Hes a fucking unattactive guy. Hes big. Not to be adick, but literally he has to offer to the average female is money. Hes an asshole to people. I just dont get it. Ahhh. This shit blows. I can’t even get an explination out of it.

Whatever, like you said I guess I just have to get over it. I mean, I have all of like 13 days to do that anyway.

Seriously, if your engagement failed it’s time to walk away. Being “friends” with your ex-fiance is not an option.

Life can be a bitch sometimes. It sucks. Sorry dude.

fuckmn em

go to “friend’s” house, grab him by the neck, tell him he has 3sec to explain things or you are going to kick the shit out of him

Get over her, find somebody else, avoid all contact, bitches are crazy. If he was really your friend he would see her as untouchable seeing he obviously knows you care about her. Coming from somebody who has been in a few serious relationships, dont dwell on the past, be thankful for the time you did have together an keep on truckin’ on. matter of time i’m sure b4 you find somebody new

dude its a GIRL seeing ive slept with about only 25 differnent girls you get to see whats they’re about really fast… not woth it get goals like a good job first then all else will fall in place

But basically many girls need the support of someone being there. Most of them CANT BE FUCKING ALONE. Its not about the guy being good looking or not, its about him BEING THERE. He is there for her listening to her bitch and cry and thats what she needs. If she has to settle for him to get the support she will… and he knows he looks like shit and will use this opportunity to make a move. If you are going on leave and will be gone for months I would say fuck it and go out with a bang. Cause some REAL drama. Have fun with it. Roll up in there and dunk his head in the toilet.

I REALLY hope you have the pride, self respect, and balls to cold drop this dude and never speak to him again.

he’s not gay man, i sure hope not but, JK i love you man we have the same initials

stop being gay :touchy:

^^^ you baller but serious chicks justr mess with guys head and are attention whores nomatter who and what they say

bingo

and SELFISH

wow

Will.

You’re a very wonderful lump of cells. She’s losing a lot. It’s still not a good situation for a relationship. She should have talked to you about this.

I’m here to talk. :slight_smile:

^^^^^^ i heard you’re gay

Yeah chicks suck. I’m sorry to hear about this man. That really sucks.

I know your situation, and all I will say, is there are more fish in the sea man. This one isn’t the one for you

its cuz you shaved your balls man

maybe she didnt like that

Haha alright, thanks for the colorful responses. I dont know why the fuck I made this crazy ass post last night and threw my private affairs on a public forum with you people to read it ;). I dont know, i just woke up and I didnt call anyone or anything. WOO, that was a weird night.