i'm going to hell....

before i tell the issue, heres what tha deal is…

i’ve been seeing this girl for about 4yrs now, but she’s always had a b/f… so more recently, maybe 2yrs ago, we started getting more intimate even tho she still had a b/f… and over the past week, being my b-day and all, i started getting even more sexually involved w/ her, and she still has a b/f

so basically, our relationship went from just the standard cuddling to, making out to full fledge touching while still having a few boundries,… and well, last night it took a turn to the extreme, and, not that i feel bad about what i did… but again we took another leap w/ our relationship…and well, in baseball terms we’re rounding third, almost stealing home…

so yeah, basically i’m unforce-fully making this girl cheat on her b/f…

but, since he’s 25 lives w/ his parents, and works as a dishwasher, i really don’t feel bad about it…

just needed to get that off my chest… feel free to discuss…

ooooo, and if you remember i showed a couple pictures of her in that tattoo thread… so, you all have seen her body… she’s is definantly smoking… :beer:

lata

more pics

I’m in the same situation man. I understand it can suck alot as well as be so awesome. I hope all turns out for the best. I got my fingers crossed for myself so good luck.

i’ll get some more pics this coming week, we’re having a halloween party and she’s gonna be dressed ultra fine…

man, this absolutely sucks… like friday night, i picked her up from work, cause she said it’s my b-day so she’s coming to see me, and the couple was fighting… so i was like… this just might turn out for the best…

and well, 4am rolled around, and i got her pants undone, bra and shirt off…and,she’s sooooooooo hot…

i don’t understand women and their fucking attractions to dickheads and scumbags…i’ll keep doing what i’m doing… sooner or later i’ll get what should be mine

not to sound like a dick, but you should make her dump her boyfriend or lay off.

whether he’s pathetic or not, it’s the right thing to do.

if i ever found out someone was messing around with my girlfriend, i’d take the sharpest knife we have at work (like the one for slicing through chicken bone) and stick it straight into the guy’s forehead… if he knew she was seeing me before he touched her.

ummm…yeah…

i know what you mean…i’ve told her countless times that she should dump him, since she’s letting me do this to her, and i mean it is fawked up… i’d hate to have this happen to me…i told her, tell me to stop…tell me to stop… she never said anything…

needless to say, if i don’t get my ass beat over this i’ll be happy…and i think i could take him anyway…

anyway…

if you can look in the mirror and see anything other than someone devoid of the strength of will to make the most black and white of moral decisions, then more power to you, i guess…

dude if shes cheating on her current boyfriend with u…what makes u think that if she dumps him and is all urs…that she wont cheat on u?

but if she has never cheated b4…then make her dump the richard kranium

no, i definantly feel like shit because of all this…

i’ve been trying to get them to break up for sometime now, and well, friday night seamed like it was gonna happen…which, i suppose didn’t, cause she never called me about picking her up on saturday…

anyway, i gotta go clear my head, and do something constructive…
probably try to finish my midterm…

keep on fucking her and find yourself something on the side also :rofl:

Women are like monkeys, they won’t let go of one branch until they’ve got hold of another.

lol that’s the best description i’ve evAr heard

:slap: You wont go to hell for that and, you havent made it to home plate in 4 YEARS :kekegay: As your atturney I advise you to slide into home plate ASAP. have her swallow, then take her and drop her of at her boyfriends house. Ohh and don’t forget to doitinthebutt :bigthumb: :smiley: :itr41:

i agree that in the long run this girl isnt for you. once a cheater always a cheater IMO. i would say just hit it a few times and call it a day plus you never know exactly how crazy her current BF might be. he might be a loser but he could still fuck you up bad or worse kill you. i wouldnt take the chances because there are just too many other girls out there!

but its going to all come down to what you think is right

i thought you were gonna say that you knocked her up

you feel bad?
took you long enough! you’ve been seeing her for 4 years and you’ve known shes had a b/f this whole time and just now you feel bad? if she’s holding you back from wantin to find someone else, go find someone else. This girl is not datable material, you’ll always think “she cheated on him w/ me, she can cheat on me w/ someone else…”

eh, but if you think you’re goin to hell, atleast i wont be bored now

whats goes around… comes around… PERIOD

karma is a bitch…
even though i choose not to believe in it, it keeps screwing me over

haha… how old are you? if under 25 keep on pluggin!

sorry for bringing back a dead topic…

only recently have her and i been fooling around…it’s been for the past week or so, just about everyday… and so far, i think i may have gotten her to break up w/ her b/f… granted, she won’t jump right into being with me, but, eventually… it’ll happen…

obviously, everyone thinks i should keep fuckin’ her…i don’t know…
with how things went tonight, i definantly think she won’t be cheatin on me… :idb:

later