I need some advice, tapped a lady's bumper what to do?

yeah what he said

i hit a ladys truck a while back in my moms bonneville. well more or less tapped i only broke my cornerlight on the front end, there was only a few small scratches to her bumber(were talking a huge f-150). she bitched she wanted to go cash and out of insurance, i complyed at first.

she called me back, saying her dad was a mechanic. quoted me $1900.00 she even had the gusto to say i bent her rear control arm. i never hit her tire. i told her where to shove her daddys tourqe wrench and called my insurance company… now get this.

i told my agent(State farm) i bumped my moms car into this bitches truck, turns out we have the same agent, my moms insurance went DOWN! only by $1.00 but still. i asked him what happened to her, she got a $80/mnth increase… fuck yea…

I’m going to try and look further into the whole reporting thing and not allowed to claim insurance after a certain amount of time.

If this is true, because we all know every insurance company has different policies, I will try to negotiate with her saying that I am a student and have a child.

We’re supposed to meet at the end of the week sometime, making it past 7 days after the accident.

u could just kill her…problem solved lol

i like the way you think lol…high five!

I take it shes dead, since this problems seems solved. Maybe thats what I should of done. CrypticNissan why did your insruance go down tho? did you tell them she was trying to rip you off or something.

i think she could be in violation of her insurance contract/stupid fuckin govt laws for not reportin’ with in 24hrs

i totally agree. this is the best and safe way to do it. plust you get to keep the transaction record. she can keep a copy of it for her self if she wish.