Dent repair estimate

My daughter’s friend dinged someone’s door in a parking lot. It’s in a crease so they can’t do the paintless dent removal and the door has to be painted. The quote from Fouch’s (?) in Perryopolis is $523. Does that seem reasonable? We’re just going to pay it instead of turning it into the insurance.

it doesn’t take much for it to add up with bodywork. talk to roberts see what he says/and may be able to help you out

i believe that’s about the same as what the person paid when they hit my door. i’ve found out the hard way that little bumps and scratches add up really quickly to have it done properly.

I figured if the estimate seemed reasonable I would just go with it and pay for it without making him get multiple quotes.

I just had two scuffs sanded out of a bumper and half the bumper repainted and it was $515. Bodywork gets expensive once you get into labor and materials. That price definitelt seems good.

chicks dig scars- tell him to leave the dent in for character :slight_smile:

are you sure they cant do paintless dent removal?

i know someone who had a really bad dent on a body line/crease and it was done, cant even tell it was there

yes that is pretty fair of a price

and where is everyone getting the PDR done??..i got one from a parking lot that i need removed…

It’s getting done for $350 with no insurance involved or multiple estimates. The guy was even apologizing for having to get it done. It wasn’t his fault his car got dinged. So everything’s being taken care of amicably.

And thanks to Roberts Auto Body for consulting with me on the repair cost even though they weren’t doing the work for the guy. Had body work done there before and would be my first choice again.