Body work

When I got my skyline from Japan it came with damage. The passanger side looks as though someone who couldnt drive rubbed up against another car or pole. I buffed my car and the majority of the scratches are gone but buffing cant fix dents. Some one on here recommended one of those paintless dent remover places. I was just wondering if anyone knows a good place to take my car. I dont want to paint the entire thing this summer I am planning to do that in the winter but I hate how it looks right now and want to get it fixed even if they cant get it perfect. I am sure there are alot of guys who drive by me and make remarks on my driving due to my passanger damage. Also does anyone know the average cost for that?

ty

Don’t lie, we all know you can’t drive cause ur a girl! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know about paintless dent removal, but I have more than a few friends working at Auto Dynamics, they’re a bodyshop/repair shop on 111ave and 82nd street. They’ve worked on tons of JDMs and imports. Very good pricing, and beautiful paint work (It’s my buddy that does most of it).

I think the place near my work is callled Alberta Dent Removal or something, some british guys who do really good work. Your dent would probly be about $300 is my guess from what i saw when your husband was driving it.

Thanks I didnt know who it was that was talking to him. And that just proves that I am not the only one driving it lol (sorry old thread) Do you know the exact location of this place? I want to take it there monday. ty