Paintless dent removal- any suggestions?

Anyone on here do it or could point me in the right direction to someone reputable who can do it? Someone put a small ding in my door and its pissing me off. Any suggestions much appreciated, thanks!

check out boxleys up in saratoga, idk if they do pdr but its worth a shot, i know lazare on wolf road used to have a pdr guy im just not sure if he is still there. also elmos autobody in glenville would be worth a shot.

Thanks for the info. I actually went with Dent Wizard. He travels around to all the dealerships in the area and makes repairs. Took him 20 minutes to make the repair on my car and cost $46.00! Definitely recommend this guy to anyone who has a door ding on their car and is looking to have it removed without having to do body work.

Ooh good info! Someone nailed my door in the garage the other day and left a little dent, pisses me off so much. I assumed it’d be more expensive than that.

I brought my car to Lia Honda. The guy is normally there on Fridays. This was the only dealership that didn’t require me to leave my car with them for the day.

glad to here you got it fixed (especially for so little money), ive seen pdr done a couple times and it amazed me lol