Interest in spring dent wizard meet?

It’s been a while since we’ve done one of these, and I’ve got a couple small door dings I’d like to get fixed on the cheap.
@Onyx Z32 … You organized the last one right? How many people do we need to commit to get your guy to setup a day. Any good spots where we could organize it? Last one was at Justin’s shop in Tonawanda so that’s not really an option now.

Post up if you’d be interested. For those that aren’t familiar, basically a couple really good paintless dent removal guys come to us and give us a deep discount for having a bunch of work all in one place and all for cash. He took two small dings out of my Murano last time and charged me $30. They look over the dent and give you a price before they start working, but the prices are WAY better than if you make appointment for PDR anywhere local.

I am in 100% with 2 cars.

The problem is getting a hold of the guy. I recently gave his number to @EvoMR but I don’t think Sam was able to reach him.

Im down. I need some dents fixed. If you guys don’t mind a stone lot i have a nice big lot in Lancaster.

I am in for a couple dents.

• Updated - - -

We can use the lot at my office in Cheektowaga. It is right behind Cabelas and easily accessible from anywhere.

I used them 2 years ago. Was great service but tried to call about a year ago and never heard back.

http://www.poppa-dent.com/ :gotme:

What made this so affordable was that it was off the books work. Working directly with a company might not get us the discounts you guys are expecting.

If it is well organized and well priced, I will bring the V by, there is one that bugs me enough to have removed and my GFs car has 2 that I would like gone.

I’ll bring the e55

I would be interested in bringing my car as well.

if you guys wanted to do this on the Canadian side of the border i can get good techs…

it’s hail season in the US so i assume poppa dent and any other local guys are chasing down in Oklahoma and Texas.

I’ll call him and try to pull something together at the new shop. I know last time about 25 people said they were coming, and only about 6 showed up though. Can’t have that, that’s why he is a little gun shy to do it again.

I think this place has grown up a bit since then. I’d expect at least 60% of the people who claim they’re in to show up. I’m sure I can get a few non-nyspeed people to commit too.

I would bring the Si…

I’d be in with the Range

maybe people should put $40 down to reserve a spot… just to make sure they show?

would be a total pain for a dude to set up his tools and then not have everyone show up

This. He has guaranteed $$ that way.

$40 down…let’s get this setup. I can bring in other cars that are not on nyspeed.

In for $40…would that be $80 for 2 cars or what?