¤ ¤ ¤ DENT REMOVAL MEET ** 5/5/07 9AM-NOON ¤ ¤ ¤

Title Says it:

Back due to popular demand!

time/date as the title says. 9am is when it starts… but he will keep working on cars as they come in. Early bird gets the worm though if you don’t want to wait around.

Location: “Long Street Athletic Field” (Parking lot in the Baseball Outfield)

DIRECTIONS: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory =&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitu de=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=60 +South+Long+Street&city=Williamsville+&state=NY&zi pcode=14221"

Look for answers to questions in the past “Dent Wizard” posts. I will not answer generic “What’s the cost per dent…” type questions.

here’s the current list:

1.)accordtl99
2.)Mrs. Karus
3.)psphinx81
4.)jdmEK9gsr
5.)bladez
6.)big b
7.)01AudiS4
8.)stmotorsports
9.)turbociv
10.) Bigtymer7463
11.) dawn
12.) jdmEK9gsr

copy the list and add your name to it if you wish to join.

There will be 2 professionals working on vehicles at the same time. Bring Cash… or bank is near by.

Bah, you guys suck. 28th would have been perfect :slight_smile:

dang!

still in my final exam week…

i wish i can come… :frowning:

dude, wtf? you have been at every meet… how do you manage to get dinged up so often?

Viper966’s GF’s Car 80% sure

lafengas… check my car out on saturday if you can… see if i should even try to get them out… .can ya do that?

^

1.)accordtl99
2.)Mrs. Karus
3.)psphinx81
4.)jdmEK9gsr
5.)bladez
6.)big b
7.)01AudiS4
8.)stmotorsports
9.)turbociv
10.) Bigtymer7463
11.) dawn
12.) jdmEK9gsr
13) adictd2b00st

I have one, small door ding/dent in my STi I want to remove. It should be fast, so if their is still room this day, count me in for number 14.

1.)accordtl99
2.)Mrs. Karus
3.)psphinx81
4.)jdmEK9gsr
5.)bladez
6.)big b
7.)01AudiS4
8.)stmotorsports
9.)turbociv
10.) Bigtymer7463
11.) dawn
12.) jdmEK9gsr
13.) adictd2b00st
14.)neonglh

First come first served will be based on when you show up saturday morning, not on the list. FYI.

Cool, that seems fair enough. In the past, have they been able to get through this many before? I’m sure they will be able to squeeze my one little ding in :slight_smile:

–mark

Hey Mark, If you don’t want to drive to buffalo I have a guy that could do that for you in rochester. My buddy runs sofia and he has a guy that stops in every other day. Let me know. Not trying to jack thread but it looks like the day is booked if everyone on the list is showing up.

Annnd I get owned again by working every Sat. I’ve got a hat trick currently too…

lol…believe me…

these bastards at UB parking lot… :snky:

i got hit-and-run too recently…back bumper, scuffed… :frowning:

also, one old grandpa…he dropped his cane to the door…and…history…

ill be there 5am with a lawn chair. Im gunna bring with me about 3 new dents.:smiley:

there will be 2 professionals on hand this time, there has only been 1 before.

the first dent removal meet we had 17 cars show up and they were done by 1pm, about 5 hours.

ill be there at 830

k, but i’ll still show up around 8:50am

question, since i prob should have asked in the other thread…

i have a couple dents in my hood, but besides that, there’s a pretty big one in my door. i don’t know if dent wizard or whatever would be able to help this. what’s the biggest size dent that thing can take on? i’d say this “dent” is the size of a baseball? :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: i know it’s pretty big.

how small of a dent can be removed? What about creases?