DENT REMOVAL MEET **THIS Saturday 11/21/09** 9am-noon

UPDATE… THIS SATURDAY, November 21st from 9am - Noon.

PLACE: Williamsville athletic field/park. Located on South Long Street, just of Main St. The parking area is located behind center field of the ball park. This is the same place we have been doing this years prior.

Bring Cash, or go to the ATM. Most banks are within a mile of this location.

Most removals are under $100 for an entire car.

A general feeler out there for those who may be looking to have some dents removed prior to putting their car in storage.

I would plan on having this meet on the weekend, either this upcoming weekend (Nov 7th or 8th) or the following weekend. (Nov 14th or 15th)

If you’ve come to this before, it’s the ever popular “Anthony” who will be massaging your dents out. This has been very successful in the past. Cash only.

Those who are interested, please start a list and choose the dates that are best for you:

1.)LAFENGAS
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

Def worth the money for anyone that has a few dings. Anthony is very entertaining lol. :tup:

Definitely worth it. Anthony does great work :tup:

1.)LAFENGAS
2.) KCuvBabaayyyyyyyy!
3.)
4.)
5.)

1.)LAFENGAS
2.) KCuvBabaayyyyyyyy!
3.)Cougarspeed
4.)
5.)

Just let me know the date.

PS Josh I called this guy and he didn’t call back :frowning:

1.)LAFENGAS
2.)KCuvBabaayyyyyyyy!
3.)Cougarspeed
4.)Luke_L
5.)

I am open for any of those days…

1.)LAFENGAS
2.)KCuvBabaayyyyyyyy!
3.)Cougarspeed
4.)Luke_L
5.)JayS
6.)

Any of those days should work for me.

EDIT: Maybe require a deposit or something before the baby ballers say they’re in then realize they have no money and don’t show up for the meet like last time. :slight_smile:

1.)LAFENGAS

2.)KCuvBabaayyyyyyyy!

3.)Cougarspeed

4.)Luke_L

5.)JayS

6.)turbociv

We were doing so well with the formatting until captain double space came along. :slight_smile:

lol, i quoted it for some reason and it double spaced somehow. I just slam keys on the keyboard. what happens after that is a mystery to me.

I want to do this this weekend if possible but I voted any day since im available any of them

What is an estimate for the removal - 2 on hood and on back passenger door - dents on hood are smaller than a dime and the one on the door is about a size of a dime. This is for a Trailblazer

id be down to get a small one pulled outa the s4 but it would have to be this weekend.

Where does the meet happen?

The one I went to was Williamsville near main/union. Not sure where this time.

They have to be able to get to the back side of the dent for this right? I’ve got a small ding on the top of my passengers side fender that I have to look at tonight to see if it’s even possible to get to the back side of.

Does some guy with a $10 ding king show up and pop all the dents out, or what?

They had a bunch of tools. I’m very mechanically inclined and I’ll say watching them work it definitely isn’t something I’d try myself. You could tell it’s an art and takes a lot of practice to do it right. He spent about 5-10 minutes taking a door ding out of my GTO. I’ll challenge anyone to find where the ding was today because there is no evidence it ever happened.

Fuck only six? I have some dents that need dealing

I got about 40 dents in my wife’s Malibu that I need taken out from the hail storm 2.5 years ago. Does he do dent removal often?

lol. you guys better show up this time… :mamoru: