DENT REMOVAL MEET **THIS Saturday 11/21/09** 9am-noon

cash in hand If I don’t get these dents popped soon I will sell the car

How much is it per dent about?

I have one dent that I would like to get out.

For the questions, These guys do this for a living, they are incredible.

The cost is cheaper than you would pay elsewhere as it is all cash. I had 3 dents popped out of my car when I bought it, and it was $120 I gave them $150. The fact that they can get behind dents that seem impossible is really cool. I had 3 cars with me last time and there were a few dents that they said were a no go, but they at least tried and didn’t charge me anything for trying.

Anyone that is on the fence, it is well worth your money as I can point out exactly where the dent was and you will never be able to touch the precise spot.

ALL dents vary in cost based on size, location, and time it takes to remove it. If you show up, they will give you a cost before they start to work and you can make a game time decision… I consider that to be dick as what is 100-200 for a perfect car when they took the time to come out and give you a deal.

Thanks for this info.

No problem. I was actually disappointed at the turn out last time based on the people that said they were going, and as this is how these guys make their living I want to see them do well.

Do not sign up if you can afford it, or if you have a basketball sized dent in your door that you think can be rubbed out.

I had a 2x4 fall on the hatch of my Z… left a dent and a good crease and he got that out. I was super impressed because I thought I was going to need a new hatch, lol.

He also did both full sides of my Z after I bought it and took out years of misc. dings.

It might be prudent to pull off any interior panels / obstructions that you can see for areas that are real hard to reach before you get there. This will save him a good amount of time.

^^^ugh, so i need to take out the whole passenger side of my interior :picard:

No, he can get at dents on the doors though the window slits. I’m talking about stuff in the back, like near your gas door, etc.

can we do more the 6 or is that the limit?

^^ x2.

im having some paint work done in a few weeks and would like to just have the dents popped out prior to paint work.

1.)LAFENGAS

2.)KCuvBabaayyyyyyyy!

3.)Cougarspeed

4.)Luke_L

5.)JayS

6.)turbociv

7.)EvoMR

more than half the cars are bmws. what does this MEAN

More then six vehicles is fine…

Right now, it looks like this saturday is out. I will likely hold this meet in the southtowns, near hamburg.

1.)LAFENGAS

2.)KCuvBabaayyyyyyyy!

3.)Cougarspeed

4.)Luke_L

5.)JayS

6.)turbociv

7.)EvoMR

8.)95dime

king, thats another bmw added to the list. haha.

So does this mean bring a wad of money and hope you have enough to cover the dents you want removed? lol

1.)LAFENGAS

2.)KCuvBabaayyyyyyyy!

3.)Cougarspeed

4.)Luke_L

5.)JayS

6.)turbociv

7.)EvoMR

8.)95dime

9.)Johnnyv412

1.)LAFENGAS

2.)KCuvBabaayyyyyyyy!

3.)Cougarspeed

4.)Luke_L

5.)JayS

6.)turbociv

7.)EvoMR

8.)95dime

9.)Johnnyv412

10.) 91CRXSI

any date but the 14th… my brother might also come with his jeep

1.)LAFENGAS

2.)KCuvBabaayyyyyyyy!

3.)Cougarspeed

4.)Luke_L

5.)JayS

6.)turbociv

7.)EvoMR

8.)95dime

9.)Johnnyv412

10.) 91CRXSI

11.) 93dx–hatch

I have a dent under my tail light above the bumper, I have to see whats behind it or even possible

I have the same exact thing. :fingerscrossed:

1.)LAFENGAS
2.)KCuvBabaayyyyyyyy!
3.)Cougarspeed
4.)Luke_L
5.)JayS
6.)turbociv
7.)EvoMR
8.)95dime
9.)Johnnyv412
10.) 91CRXSI
11.) 93dx–hatch
12.) Justin

Please PM when you have a date set in stone. Just in case I miss the thread update. I’m in for sure.